Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pinning long esters eod

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I’ve noticed a lot guys doing this and have before myself bc the coach I was using told me to, what’s the benefits of hitting long esters eod vs 2x week?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I do it all the time. I pin ED tho... Slim pins and 25g x 1 1/2

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Ive been on TRT for a number of years. Occasionally instead of my 1 shot 300mg Test E a week ill go 6 months and do .03ml EOD with a slin. Physcologically i feel better EOD but no real benefit otherwise IMO

Reactions: CFM
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you're using 300mg/ml Cyp it's a lot easier to do 3.5 shots per week with 1cc then is to shoot 1.75ml or higher twice per week. Especially when tryin to fit Tren/Masteron/Deca/Primo/EQ into that 3ml syringe too.

It also helps when running short esters like Tren Ace or NPP. Less volume per pin is better than shooting less often (for my body)

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I like EOD myself . For me i just feel better with the more frequent injections .
Some people don't like the more frequent pins , but for me, I never had an issue with this.
I know that I have read with more frequent pins , bloods and hormones stay more stable than further apart pins . That's prob the reason I feel better .
Each person is different , so I'd say try both options and see how your body reacts / feels afterward .
Just my opinion

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
There is definitely a difference! You keep your serum levels stable.
The easiest way to experience the difference is with tren. Take a fairly high amount 2x per week and then daily. Notice a difference in the sides???? I definitely did.
Keeping your serum levels stable eliminates the spikes and the sides that go with it.
Even if you are using short tren try changing to ED you still should see a difference.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's detrimental to pin too frequently as you will see lower peak levels.

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
It's detrimental to pin too frequently as you will see lower peak levels.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say. That is exactly what I said. Your serum levels remain stable. As you have peaks, you also have negative sides related to this.
You are trying to create homeostasis. Your natural test production is like that- yes it “peaks in the morning” but not a big difference.
Try taking 700 mg of tren every 3 days. The peaks are a bear to deal with.
If you are taking low quantities then yes, the difference is minimal.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I’m not sure what you are trying to say. That is exactly what I said. Your serum levels remain stable. As you have peaks, you also have negative sides related to this.
You are trying to create homeostasis. Your natural test production is like that- yes it “peaks in the morning” but not a big difference.
Try taking 700 mg of tren every 3 days. The peaks are a bear to deal with.
If you are taking low quantities then yes, the difference is minimal.
Saying you want to create homeostasis while on blast makes zero sense.

Because you aren't.

You are trying to take your hormones completely out of homeostasis and minimize or mitigate sides.

High peaks and troughs don't always create the sides. In many cases it's unavoidable.

I am not saying have stable levels. I am saying you want peaks as big as you can get them without your trough being at or below normal.

If you want to pin frequently like this then just use short esters like test prop, npp, tren Ace or even bases/suspensions/esterless.

As for tren, I would never in a million years inject 700mg every 3 days. That's nuts. I have however injected tren e at 800mg once per week. No biggie.

Some people PREFER long or short esters. Don't make your preference appear as fact. You may even find with some work that your tren sides are exasperated by your test dose.

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Saying you want to create homeostasis while on blast makes zero sense.

Because you aren't.

You are trying to take your hormones completely out of homeostasis and minimize or mitigate sides.

High peaks and troughs don't always create the sides. In many cases it's unavoidable.

I am not saying have stable levels. I am saying you want peaks as big as you can get them without your trough being at or below normal.

If you want to pin frequently like this then just use short esters like test prop, npp, tren Ace or even bases/suspensions/esterless.

As for tren, I would never in a million years inject 700mg every 3 days. That's nuts. I have however injected tren e at 800mg once per week. No biggie.

Some people PREFER long or short esters. Don't make your preference appear as fact. You may even find with some work that your tren sides are exasperated by your test dose.

I agree that homeostasis was not the correct word to get my point across. Also, I guess I didn’t word it correctly. 700 every three days. Whoever can do that is a better man than me. I tried 900 (per week) and was like the walking dead. I turned it down to 700 ( per week) but injected daily.

I guess it is at the point that We agree to disagree. LOL
Most bodybuilders that compete do inject daily. I know some bodybuilders and I also know a trainer that has been trained by pro trainers that inject daily.
Since there really aren’t any studies just on this, it is more of an opinion.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree that homeostasis was not the correct word to get my point across. Also, I guess I didn’t word it correctly. 700 every three days. Whoever can do that is a better man than me. I tried 900 (per week) and was like the walking dead. I turned it down to 700 ( per week) but injected daily.

I guess it is at the point that We agree to disagree. LOL
Most bodybuilders that compete do inject daily. I know some bodybuilders and I also know a trainer that has been trained by pro trainers that inject daily.
Since there really aren’t any studies just on this, it is more of an opinion.

Rather than agree to disagree let graph it out and let the math dictate the answer.

This is levels when injecting 500mg per week

pxX9riV.png

This is your levels when injecting 166mg every other day

9uwXs4z.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic