Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First anavar cycle

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I will be starting my first anavar cycle soon.
My current stats. Im 5'5 i dont dont know my weight. I go by how i look in the mirror. I eat 4-6 small meals in a day (2200-2500 calories, may change during cycle).

I do not plan on having any kids. Im ok if i get any akni, increase body hair, increase clit, increased libido, increase muscle strength, increased muscle size, deeper voice, huge or painful muscle pumps.

My main goal this cycle is to gain more muscle size and strength. My plan is to do a 8-12 week cycle. Starting at 5mg every day and slowly increasing dosages. If i feel ok with the sides, i could go up as high as 20mg every day. I have seen my mom go up as high as 40mg a day with anavar.

I like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions. Please be positive. Ladies, I also like to hear all of your pros and cons about your cycles. What you like and dislike.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome and good luck with your first cycle. Sounds like you have a plan, and that is great.

I've done several, all with great success. The only cons were the sides with the hair growth in places. But hey, that is why they have a razor and laser hair removal. Problem solved.
You are absolutely right about starting out at a low dose to test your body and determine how your body will react. You won't know until you try, because all women are different. What one may experience, another may not.
You will gain some strength.
Looking forward to following along.

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Welcome and good luck with your first cycle. Sounds like you have a plan, and that is great.

I've done several, all with great success. The only cons were the sides with the hair growth in places. But hey, that is why they have a razor and laser hair removal. Problem solved.
You are absolutely right about starting out at a low dose to test your body and determine how your body will react. You won't know until you try, because all women are different. What one may experience, another may not.
You will gain some strength.
Looking forward to following along.

Thank you very much. Happy to hear that you had done many cycles and with great success. Reading that does increase my drive for the gym.

Yeah, I have read and hear about the added hair growth. It does not bother me. I have been known to not shave and let my leg hair grow afew times. Yes your correct , that's why there is shavers, wax, plucking, laser removal.

Yes I am starting at low dosages. I am under the guidance from what I learned from my mom, dad, and from what I will be learning from you.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So you are 18yo and starting steroids already?

Reactions: CFM
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
5mg is a useless dose.

And from your Avi it looks like you have plenty of natural potential.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
a couple of things that could help you get the most out of a low as possible dose. I have read many times that taking creatine with anavar is highly advisable as they seem to be very synergistic. also, the results from taking oral meds can be reduced going through the stomach and liver etc etc. it is advisable , as I have read, to take anavar with grapefruit juice to get it through the stomach asap. im not a dr or scientist so I do not know the reasons for these benefits other than in layman terms.
also, I have known people to confuse grapefruit juice with the purple kind but I am talking about the disgusting tasting yellow version.

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
5mg is a useless dose.

And from your Avi it looks like you have plenty of natural potential.

Starting at 5mg a day is to see how my body reacts. I k ow it's not much bit I am planing to go slow in my first Anavar cycle. I am planing to go as high as 20mg in my first cycle.

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
a couple of things that could help you get the most out of a low as possible dose. I have read many times that taking creatine with anavar is highly advisable as they seem to be very synergistic. also, the results from taking oral meds can be reduced going through the stomach and liver etc etc. it is advisable , as I have read, to take anavar with grapefruit juice to get it through the stomach asap. im not a dr or scientist so I do not know the reasons for these benefits other than in layman terms.
also, I have known people to confuse grapefruit juice with the purple kind but I am talking about the disgusting tasting yellow version.

It's a proven fact that when taking any oral pill/capsule, taking it with Grapefruit juice will help the body exsorbe more of the product.
*NEVER TAKE A BLOOD THINNER WITH GRAPEFRUIT JUICE unless your Dr or pharmacy says it's ok. Real Grapefruit juice is a natural blood THINNER and helps the liver.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Starting at 5mg a day is to see how my body reacts. I k ow it's not much bit I am planing to go slow in my first Anavar cycle. I am planing to go as high as 20mg in my first cycle.
It would be interesting to see before and after pictures.

Not to beat a dead horse here and I am sure you won't listen, but if you are really 18 you should pass on this for a while. Take it from a man who started using steroids at 16 (now 50). It literally fucked up my endocrine system for life. I will always be on testosterone. Always. Who knows what it would do to a young women.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
You'll come to find that most of the experienced vets here genuinely lean on the safer advice. At 18, you still have a ton of natural potential left and it looks like you're doing pretty well already. Do some more reading through here and see what you can do to break any plateaus you may be at. But if you do decide to cross over to the dark side, this is where you find the knowledge most forums do not provide. The experience here will help you. And I don't think anyone would object to progress pics along the way. Post up a log. We all follow along with each others progress. Welcome aboard

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic