Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Inside Accused Bomber Cesar Sayoc’s World: Steroids, Strip Clubs and Sick Views

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Noticed that media shit too. JUST like the bust reports that include aas, plus lotsa recs, plus pics of sex with (underage) animals, but the titles always gonna highlight "STEROIDS."

Saw a photo of him holding up a anti-CNN sign, there was the slightest size in his biceps, plus a noticeable beer belly, and he's a "bodybuilder."

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Pretty much what Hannity said Friday nite.....

I keep telling the reptilian to stop watching Hannity. LK can you please translate simple English into reptilia and warn FD too much jerking off to Hannity could harm his pp.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Were they even real bombs? On timers? How is that supposed to even work? They seemed like toys. Unlike Unabomber who at least had a trigger to detonate when opened. Nothing makes sense in 2018.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Scroll down one story an ask yourself who would you rather have as an employee?.......lol

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Were they even real bombs? On timers? How is that supposed to even work? They seemed like toys. Unlike Unabomber who at least had a trigger to detonate when opened. Nothing makes sense in 2018.
I beleive this guy sent those rather crudely made bombs to shock rather than to injure people. To me that makes no sense as why should a Trump supporter send bombs to prominent Democrats? That actually would make the GOP supporters look real bad instead as Democrats can then say the right wing nutjobs are on the loose and help bolster the Dems case.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic