Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New cycle

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I’m new here and have a question. I haven’t worked out in about 10 years. I’m 46, 165 pounds, 5’61/4 and have low T. I’m about to start working out and I’m going to do a cycle of Test and Deca. Since I haven’t worked out in so long how much of each should I start with week 1 and how much should I increase until taper? I have enough for a 6 month cycle.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wait to start the cycle until you are ready. Not working out for 10 years and jumping on cycle for 6 months is not ideal or optimal.

The aas will do their best when you have everything dialed in first. You will more than likely have joint and ligament problems if your not used to working out. Age is a big factor in this. The strength increase in your muscles can be more than your joints and tendons will be ready for.

Once you start making some steady gains, then start the cycle.

Are you running test for the low T?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Get in the gym yesterday! Then I suggest you talk to whoever diagnosed you with "Low T" and get TRT/HRT ironed out first. Once you are sorted, you will have been training for a few months minimum and could consider bumping the Test dose up double the TRT dose or something.

As it stands you are doing this the worst possible way and can expect some serious "tendonitis" and strains & sprains as your muscle will fill in without any prep time for the connective tissue and joints to "adapt".

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
The boys have it covered. Get into the gym, on trt, get months under your belt and then think about a cycle.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I’m new here and have a question. I haven’t worked out in about 10 years. I’m 46, 165 pounds, 5’61/4 and have low T. I’m about to start working out and I’m going to do a cycle of Test and Deca. Since I haven’t worked out in so long how much of each should I start with week 1 and how much should I increase until taper? I have enough for a 6 month cycle.
Thank you

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Wait to start the cycle until you are ready. Not working out for 10 years and jumping on cycle for 6 months is not ideal or optimal.

The aas will do their best when you have everything dialed in first. You will more than likely have joint and ligament problems if your not used to working out. Age is a big factor in this. The strength increase in your muscles can be more than your joints and tendons will be ready for.

Thank you

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Get in the gym yesterday! Then I suggest you talk to whoever diagnosed you with "Low T" and get TRT/HRT ironed out first. Once you are sorted, you will have been training for a few months minimum and could consider bumping the Test dose up double the TRT dose or something.

As it stands you are doing this the worst possible way and can expect some serious "tendonitis" and strains & sprains as your muscle will fill in without any prep time for the connective tissue and joints to "adapt".
Thank you

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018

I had blood work and all my Testosterone results were within normal range except dhea but were on the lower end. I’m just starting to work out again to feel better. I did a couple of small cycles back years ago and was up to 190 but of course that is long gone now. Like I said I’m at 165 now.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
I had blood work and all my Testosterone results were within normal range except dhea but were on the lower end. I’m just starting to work out again to feel better. I did a couple of small cycles back years ago and was up to 190 but of course that is long gone now. Like I said I’m at 165 now.

Yep, the first day in the gym lifting very little weight and I could feel pressure on joints and tendons. It's getting better really quick but I'll still wait a month or 2 before starting anything. I can get pharmaceutical grade gear anytime I want but of course it costs so I was wondering what the shelf life typically was.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
You're going to need some dbol or drol
I know the Dbol works quik but I have a 6 month supply of test and deca so I don't know why I would "need" dbol. I would think dbol would definitely make the chances of me injuring myself higher.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic