Diet Thoughts?

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
What do you think about my diet? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you

1. Breakfast 5 eggs, bowl porridge pint ss milk
  2. 10 o clock tuna mayo (light choice) wholeweat pasta and salad
  3. lunch 3 chicken breasts light sweet and sour sauce half pack noodles
  4. 3 oclock 2 cooked and cooled 100% angus burgers ( i struggle with these)
  5. half five ten fish fingers bowl porridge pint ss milk
  6. After holyoaks lol
also take L-Arginine caps daily
cycle to gym 5 miles work out leave about 9 cycle home gues what 5 miles

tuna mayo with onions and couple rivita and half pint ss milk with protein suup in.

advice on changes would be good have now dropped to below 190lb but if i dont mind saying so pretty ripped.

D

Dantan

Aug 30, 2018
what are you hoping to achieve? cut/bulk/fitness?

are you taking in any protein/carbs before or after training? in my opinion with a 5 mile bike ride before training you want some protein and maybe a few fast acting carbs before you start training... then lots of fast acting carbs and protein ditrectly after training!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
looks ok.
I hate keeping a diet the same day in day out.
Just meet macro and caloric requirements. Fucking meal timing and eating the exact same shit daily is my stance

Mykans

Mykans

Aug 31, 2018
Diet looks good, but the 2 angus burgers and the ten fish fingers might be a bit of a problem. Yes you get protein, but also a lot of fat. Especially with the fish fingers, there's virtually no protein left in them they are so processed.

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
what are you hoping to achieve? cut/bulk/fitness?

are you taking in any protein/carbs before or after training? in my opinion with a 5 mile bike ride before training you want some protein and maybe a few fast acting carbs before you start training... then lots of fast acting carbs and protein ditrectly after training!
Cutting at the moment geting good results
are you suggesting something like build and recover before riding home again.
on occasions i have got home and had very little energy and felt quite sick!!

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
looks ok.
I hate keeping a diet the same day in day out.
Just meet macro and caloric requirements. Fucking meal timing and eating the exact same shit daily is my stance
Thank you for reply, Gms585. I also hate keeping a diet

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Instead of fish fingers maybe consider salmon or tilapia or something "fresher"? If you have freezer space Sam's Club/Costco sell big bags of the frozen fillets.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Instead of fish fingers maybe consider salmon or tilapia or something "fresher"? If you have freezer space Sam's Club/Costco sell big bags of the frozen fillets.

I agree but that sams n wal mart fish is kinda nasty IMO.
I'm lucky we still have the black dude here that sell perch n bass n carp outside the check cashing stores. Fresh from the water in 24hrs. Same shit all over Florida

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Diet looks good, but the 2 angus burgers and the ten fish fingers might be a bit of a problem. Yes you get protein, but also a lot of fat. Especially with the fish fingers, there's virtually no protein left in them they are so processed.

What? How does their processing remove protein exactly?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What do you think about my diet? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you

1. Breakfast 5 eggs, bowl porridge pint ss milk
  2. 10 o clock tuna mayo (light choice) wholeweat pasta and salad
  3. lunch 3 chicken breasts light sweet and sour sauce half pack noodles
  4. 3 oclock 2 cooked and cooled 100% angus burgers ( i struggle with these)
  5. half five ten fish fingers bowl porridge pint ss milk
  6. After holyoaks lol
also take L-Arginine caps daily
cycle to gym 5 miles work out leave about 9 cycle home gues what 5 miles

tuna mayo with onions and couple rivita and half pint ss milk with protein suup in.

advice on changes would be good have now dropped to below 190lb but if i dont mind saying so pretty ripped.

What is your goal?

Right off the bat I would just say that eating tuna daily is an issue. The Mercury content is going to fuck you up.

Need to know the goal for the rest though.

B

Black lambo

Sep 4, 2018
The bread crumbs on the fish fingers,i would imagine would be quite high on the GI too. Tesco's do some realy nice Venicine burgers you could replace the anguses with,their a hell of allot leaner,and the protein content is pretty damn good(dont have any in the freezer at the moment to tell you exactly,but off the top of my head i think its about 40 or so gram per burger)they are pretty cheap too.

If your downfall is jaffa cakes then use them to your advantage as your fast acting carb after training along side your protein shake,their low fat and high sugar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic