pbtom
What's New?

*** Mass Specs on CBL HGH ***

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Surprised he's still on AB, and hasn't been banned and labeled a scammer. If it's because the mods are allowing him to make good on some of the bunk orders that's good. Otherwise, he should be booted. What a shame.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Surprised he's still on AB, and hasn't been banned and labeled a scammer. If it's because the mods are allowing him to make good on some of the bunk orders that's good. Otherwise, he should be booted. What a shame.

his sponsor status was pulled and his list thread locked.
I think theyre letting the rest of the chaos flush out. At least 3 of us are trying to get made whole. I am one. He seems to be making good for me but its early yet. I should know by mid next week latest.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
what were the results on the underdosed test?
Did you call Chavo out directly? what happened?

I don't post much on AB because of certain little groups there. I messaged him with my concerns and he said it was likely my receptors. After telling him it was my first cycle back from my layoff after 7 months he still wouldn't back off his gear being great. So I had blood work done and after 12 weeks on test E at 750, Deca at 600 and 2 weeks at one gram and 900 and zero gains or sides blood came back 1,100. Pretty much like I'd been on a trt dose. From my understanding If I had been on 500 per week for that long I should have been seeing numbers in the 1,500s but at 750-1,000? Pure speculation on my part but I believe the test was likely half the labeled dose or less and the deca was complete bunk. I go no sides at all even on 900mg.

After telling him my blood results he gave me two bottles of "his personal stash" Idk if they are legit or not honestly. They are sitting in storage at the moment and I'm reluctant to use it.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
That whole thing is a giant debacle. I read it quietly and feel for those in the loss. Either way, the whole thing is unsettling. On his side, as well, as board. I know the board is difficult to manage but yikes.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
yea it turned into chaos.
The worst is this is like the 3rd major source to go south there in about 1 year. It's been pretty crazy. I only have 1 source there I use still now. Jesus I hope he stays good.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
yea it turned into chaos.
The worst is this is like the 3rd major source to go south there in about 1 year. It's been pretty crazy. I only have 1 source there I use still now. Jesus I hope he stays good.

I haven't seen one go out gracefully yet. They either start ripping people off, get busted or just go missing like Mike did a few years ago.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I haven't seen one go out gracefully yet. They either start ripping people off, get busted or just go missing like Mike did a few years ago.

It’s weird that he name dropped Mike. Mike went MIA. lol. As great as his reputation was, either of them, they both spiraled/spiraling out of existence.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It’s weird that he name dropped Mike. Mike went MIA. lol. As great as his reputation was, either of them, they both spiraled/spiraling out of existence.

Was just like CBL. Awesome and good to go until he wasn't. At least he just went poof though and didn't start ripping people off. Remember Q? He was the only international source I'd use for years and one day poof...gone.

11Bravo

Feb 21, 2013
I don't post much on AB because of certain little groups there. I messaged him with my concerns and he said it was likely my receptors. After telling him it was my first cycle back from my layoff after 7 months he still wouldn't back off his gear being great. So I had blood work done and after 12 weeks on test E at 750, Deca at 600 and 2 weeks at one gram and 900 and zero gains or sides blood came back 1,100. Pretty much like I'd been on a trt dose. From my understanding If I had been on 500 per week for that long I should have been seeing numbers in the 1,500s but at 750-1,000? Pure speculation on my part but I believe the test was likely half the labeled dose or less and the deca was complete bunk. I go no sides at all even on 900mg.

After telling him my blood results he gave me two bottles of "his personal stash" Idk if they are legit or not honestly. They are sitting in storage at the moment and I'm reluctant to use it.
So his "personal stash" is different from the shit he sells to everyone else?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic