Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need help with nutrition

A

Aman

May 16, 2018
hello all...

Well iam from New Zealand and iam 34 years old and currently weigh 100 kg ( down from 109)
Right now iam working out in gym in the evening around 7:30 pm
I need some help with my diet
My meals are as follows

8 am ...3 free range egg white and 1 full boiled egg in the morning with sanitarium energised up and go
11 am a smoothie with oats , 2 weetbix some almonds and a apple in milk
5 pm...steamed Veges and steam chicken

After gym a scoop of protein in milk

Can you please advice me should I be eating anything after my workout and it will be about 9 pm and what changes to bring in my diet plan

I still have a lot of belly fat and iam trying to reduce it and gain muscles as well...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
if your trying to lose weight i would just eat clean awhile after your workout ---to many people focus on protein ---if ur not a BB or SM i wouldnt add more Protein

D

Daniel patrik

Jun 29, 2018
If you want to lose your weight, please you would eat healthily and do workout regularly. And I suggest tips follow them and lose your weight.

D

Dantan

Aug 30, 2018
hello all...

Well iam from New Zealand and iam 34 years old and currently weigh 100 kg ( down from 109)
My meals are as follows

8 am ...3 free range egg white and 1 full boiled egg in the morning with sanitarium energised up and go

Can you please advice me should I be eating anything after my workout and it will be about 9 pm and what changes to bring in my diet plan

I still have a lot of belly fat and iam trying to reduce it and gain muscles as well...

Yes, eating a bedtime snack is needed, especially to replenish your body and regulate blood sugar during the night. The goal should be 1 carbohydrate and 1 protein. It could be something quite simple such as an apple with nuts.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you want to lose your weight, please you would eat healthily and do workout regularly. And I suggest tips follow them and lose your weight.
Excellent advice brah

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yes, eating a bedtime snack is needed, especially to replenish your body and regulate blood sugar during the night. The goal should be 1 carbohydrate and 1 protein. It could be something quite simple such as an apple with nuts.
Needed?
1 carb and 1 protein?
Replenish your body?
Why don't you eat Deez nuts before bed?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Too salty?
Probably. Was hot as hell the last few days and of course Monday my central air system died. Refrigerant started leaking and it uses R-22. Getting quotes to replace it now. So I been a little sweaty lately.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
hello all...

My meals are as follows

Are you eating the same thing everyday? It makes it easier to track everything but can also make it difficult to learn to eat to stay the way you want once you reach your goal.

Nothing wrong with a decent amount of protein. I actually prefer to run mine higher while cutting. I understand you are not bodybuilding but protein is what feeds your muscles. If you want to keep as much muscle as possible, you will want to keep you protein higher.

It will give you a more tone look as you cut weight. When you lose weight, you also lose muscle, protein will help preserve what you have.

Diet is the most important part of losing weight. Cardio will help to lose weight and help look toned. You will not be able to lose fat and gain muscle at this point, it will be one or the other. The protein will help save from muscle loss but you will not gain muscle at such a caloric deficit.

What are your total cals for the day?

What does you training schcedule look like?

Dieting is simple stuff, it's a matter of cals going in vs cals burnt. If you burn more than you take in, you lose weight. If you take in more than you burn, you gain.

Total cals determine if you lose or gain. What you eat determines how you look at that weight. Keeping protein higher will give you a better look and there is less chance of protein turning into fat than carbs/fat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic