Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Drug Bust Yields Over $15K Worth of Steroids, Along With Guns, Cash

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
never noticed this before . . . the word "to" can be abbreviated two different ways in what I guess is called text-speak . . .

good to go, face to face . . . why are young people making things so difficult for us Seniors?

Didn't even notice the narcotics part of the story before, a little unclear if they nabbed this guy with any on him or if he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Nice," and typical, of nbcnews/losangeles to title their report a steroids bust, I guess steroids just seem sexier to the media than all those other drugs that are more dangerous?

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That reminds me of my my first cycle, Denkall 400 from mexico. I paid $400 for the bottle. I knew absolutely nothing about pricing. $400 for a cycle that contained 5 different tests seemed reasonable to me :eek:

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
That reminds me of my my first cycle, Denkall 400 from mexico. I paid $400 for the bottle. I knew absolutely nothing about pricing. $400 for a cycle that contained 5 different tests seemed reasonable to me :eek:

Ugh, that takes me back to my first cycle days. Not only did I pay inflated prices, I even generously tipped the guy too! The kicker was the Test was crippling. Extreme PIP that lasted for days, and I was noticeably limping around to the point where others around me were asking if I was all right.

Last edited:
Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ugh, that takes me back to my first cycle days. Not only did I pay inflated prices, I even generously tipped the guy too! The kicker was the Test was crippling. Extreme PIP that lasted for days, and I was noticeably limping around to the point where others around me were asking if I was all right.
Ya, depending on what pants I was wearing I had to rotate back pockets so I could sit down without my wallet pressing against it :D

That Denkall was some rough shit. I ran the bottle in 12 weeks and got great results with the low dose. That was before they shut mexico down and ugls started taking over. Hell there were so many labs out pre ORD it was nothing to get a bottle of 400mg test for $30 with testing at our fingertips.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Thanks LK, sometimes it's just so obvious that you don't even think of it.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Ya, depending on what pants I was wearing I had to rotate back pockets so I could sit down without my wallet pressing against it :D

That Denkall was some rough shit. I ran the bottle in 12 weeks and got great results with the low dose. That was before they shut mexico down and ugls started taking over. Hell there were so many labs out pre ORD it was nothing to get a bottle of 400mg test for $30 with testing at our fingertips.
I loved the Mexican vet days. I would go down and buy what I needed and walk my shit back across the border.

It was operation gear grinder that shut the Mexican scene down. ORD came a couple years later.

Reactions: HDH
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm always amused at how they value anabolic steroids on these busts. Sometimes I'll see the article state that the street value was over $50,000 or more. I just read an article about a big drug bust for real drugs valued at $1.2 million, which was 261 pounds of methamphetamine, 14 pounds of cocaine, 30 pounds of heroin and nearly 7 pounds of fentanyl (more than 3 million doses of fentanyl). Hard to believe that's not worth more than that....

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article217188080.html

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic