Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pitting Edema - Anavar

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Well, I’ve never experienced edema before, let alone pitting edema, so I’m not sure if it’s something I should worry about.

I’m going into my last week of Anavar. I’ve had 2 alcoholic beverages between yesterday and today. Had a bunch of salt and water intake has been low (I’m on vacation and it’s been a struggle to get my water intake in).

It’s minor edema but would you worry? I know it can be a sign of kidney issues and also liver issues. I highly doubt I’d be having kidney or liver issues from only 5 weeks of 10mg Anavar.

Thoughts?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Are you in Mexico or somewhere close to the equator? We (North Americans) tend to hold water on Vacation in hot humid places. Add chips and salsa, beer and mixed drinks etc...bloat city. Elevate your feet, drink plenty of water and relax. I have female clients running 3x that dose for 10wks without issue.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Oh man when I went to Cancun it took. DAYS for me to drop all that water.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
You always make me feel better when I freak out. Thanks for that.
i like it when you freak out --lmao
you need me to massage ur piddies?? ;)

agree with fellas ---dont worry ---i fly often and salsa and change in weather get me all the time

veins in lower abs one day gone next then back next

push that water girl---it will help

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Agree with all. Usually get it really bad towards the end of the week of our vacay to Jamaica every year. Just went to Mexico last month and didn't get it, but usually do.....just put up dem legs LOL. It's pretty normal....the weather, the drinks.....
Enjoy your vacay....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Agree with all. Usually get it really bad towards the end of the week of our vacay to Jamaica every year. Just went to Mexico last month and didn't get it, but usually do.....just put up dem legs LOL. It's pretty normal....the weather, the drinks.....
Enjoy your vacay....
See, but if we said to put up the legs and sent pics it would have sounded different ;)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
See, but if we said to put up the legs and sent pics it would have sounded different ;)

Yes, this is true. And lots of rolling of the eyes at the comment as well. At least I didn't ask for pics - sheesh :);)

Reactions: 5.0
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Dang LK still has my cam from setting ole dragon up with .......oh we won’t go there

Legs up legs up

Or ya can ride it out n do tricks :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic