Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ostarine

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Just checking to see if anyone has had a chance to try this sarm? my take on it is that it's a natural test booster?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I never got much from it but I did only use it while on TRT (200mg/wk Cyp). My wife on the other hand got very good results from it. Did a good job of holding onto mass while cutting on Clen and OTC fat burners. She also uses AAS and compared it to a low dose of Anavar (5-10mg/day). She got zilch from 12.5mg but would use 25mg again if she wasn't doing H(T)RT (recent development). I went as high as 50mg/day and did hold a fair amount of size on calorie restriction. Only caveat, again, I do run low dose Testosterone year round.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
used it a few times. It's ok. like a half strength var. When you take enough of it to feel it shuts you down IDC what they say it does. So take it on cycle.

M

MALYSH888

Jul 16, 2018
OSTARINE IS MOSTLY USED AS POST TRAUMATIC. TO RECOVER FASTER. IT HELPS TO HEAL INJURIES FASTER

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sarms are fucking garbage. All of em. Over hyped untested unsafe shit. They are basically the new prohormones. Made for dumbass kids who are scared of needles or don't know where to buy steroids. And the people pushing them on the boards are human trash. I remove 2 or 3 of these shills every week.

M

MALYSH888

Jul 16, 2018
Sarms are fucking garbage. All of em. Over hyped untested unsafe shit. They are basically the new prohormones. Made for dumbass kids who are scared of needles or don't know where to buy steroids. And the people pushing them on the boards are human trash. I remove 2 or 3 of these shills every week.

U r dumb!!! there is nothing more to say. Hope u know how to read at least. if yes do some research u stupid.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
U r dumb!!! there is nothing more to say. Hope u know how to read at least. if yes do some research u stupid.
Gee I wonder what you joined here for?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am actually a fan of ostarine. I am running the last bit I have since I am pulling cals back so far right now. I have run in a deficit before and felt much fuller and believe there was an impact.

I run at lower doses. 15mg/day

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I am actually a fan of ostarine. I am running the last bit I have since I am pulling cals back so far right now. I have run in a deficit before and felt much fuller and believe there was an impact.

I run at lower doses. 15mg/day

All well and good, but aren't you the guy who wears yoga leggings??????

Seems like full disclosure would be in order. Such as, "I wear yoga leggings and I'm a fan of ostarine!"

sorry, just busting your balls!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
All well and good, but aren't you the guy who wears yoga leggings??????

Seems like full disclosure would be in order. Such as, "I wear yoga leggings and I'm a fan of ostarine!"

sorry, just busting your balls!

I only got to wear them once.... I think my daughter hid them from me. I have not seen them since the move ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic