Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best Oral for a lean bulk (test base)

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Then I'd go with the Superdrol as it has a great glycogen supercompensation effect. You'll make the most out of calories eaten even if you're not eating optimally. I suggest you lay out your planned diet and add one more full meal than you think you need. You don't have to eat shit to bulk, just more of the good stuff you'd normally eat.

I second the use of Superdrol for exactly the reason Mike RN stated. I used this on it's own quite a few times and the effects on lean mass accumulation (and no fat gain) while on a high-protein-but-not-necessarily-clean diet where outstanding. I used to use 30mg to 40mg/day for up to six weeks at a time.

I've never tried Superdrol combined with Test (only separately), but I imagine there's at least an additive effect.

My experience with Dbol left me wanting, but I suspect that I wasn't using enough. You could try both Superdrol and Dbol (separately) to see if there is any significant difference in effect.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
30 to 40 mg a day for up to 6 weeks?

Is the toxicity of SDrol overstated or was your batch underdosed?

As for test, I figured that even a trt dose would aid in retaining gains made from strong anabolics as long as you run it a few weeks afterwards.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
30 to 40 mg a day for up to 6 weeks?

Is the toxicity of SDrol overstated or was your batch underdosed?

As for test, I figured that even a trt dose would aid in retaining gains made from strong anabolics as long as you run it a few weeks afterwards.

I can't make any definitive claims about potential toxicity with Superdrol as I was deployed at the time and didn't have access to a bloodwork lab. I believe I used an OTC cycle support supplement while on, but again, I can't say either way if this helped or how much.

Regardless, I've taken Superdrol quite a few times at anywhere from 20mg/day to 40mg/day for up to six weeks. I believe I graduated the daily dosage so I'd only spend 2 weeks at 40mg/day, though.

I loved the results, and I'd use it again as a supplement to a Test base if it was more available.

PS My bloodwork, including lipids and liver enzymes, throughout the past ten years has been well in the normal range or below, so if any damage was done, it was temporary.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
I can't make any definitive claims about potential toxicity with Superdrol as I was deployed at the time and didn't have access to a bloodwork lab. I believe I used an OTC cycle support supplement while on, but again, I can't say either way if this helped or how much.

Regardless, I've taken Superdrol quite a few times at anywhere from 20mg/day to 40mg/day for up to six weeks. I believe I graduated the daily dosage so I'd only spend 2 weeks at 40mg/day, though.

I loved the results, and I'd use it again as a supplement to a Test base if it was more available.

PS My bloodwork, including lipids and liver enzymes, throughout the past ten years has been well in the normal range or below, so if any damage was done, it was temporary.

I'll just say that SDrol is still around and relatively easy to find especially compared to other designers like 1-test cyp or MENT. Liver damage is generally overstated since the liver repairs itself really well. It's chronic damage over a very long period that really does you in.

I've heard SDrol causing lethargy pretty quickly. I'm not sure if it's from endogeneous test suppression or from liver damage. Doesn't seem like anything a test base and some tudca can't fix though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic