Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So sick of fighting gyno...is it just me?

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
OK fellas...so here is the deal.

I have been/was away from the gym for years. And in that time I put on quite a bit of BF in my torso and chest. So in the last 2 months I have gotten my diet tight as shit and I have been lifting hard again...no cheating, no missing workouts. I started on self-proscribed TRT 8 weeks ago at 250-275 mgs of TestE a week. My gut is shrinking, my arms are growing and The "General" is back to saluting me every morning...overall I am feeling great and moving in the right direction. I have on occasion, had some itchy titty but it doesn't last long and if it does I have been taking a small amount of Adex and the symptoms seem to subside.

SO....I did some reading on perhaps what other LIGHT AAS I might be able to stack to help out a bit and it seemed as though Proviron was the way to go. Some of the bro-science seemed to indicate it can actually work a bit like an AI and also help your body utilize available test more efficiently. Most recommendations say to use 25-75 mgs a day but I thought I would rather be safe than sorry, so I limited it to 25mgs just on lifting days (4x per week) as the half life is supposed to be 12 hours. I have noticed a little more itch to the tits but not much so I continued. Well this morning I noticed a 3-4 pea size lumps on my left side. And if I really feel around my pec it "seems" the fat is a little more granular than I remember.

I don't know...it just seems like I was careful not to go too hard and I played it safe. Do you think those of us with more fat to lose have more of a problem with aromitization? Or is it just me? I just didn't think I was taking enough of anything to be dealing with this. I wish I had the cash to just go have the glands removed and be done with it! But I don't...and I'm rolling without health insurance right now too.

Oh...and after hours of research and reading 100 post where everyone is arguing about what's best to shrink it (Raloxifen vs Nolva vs Letro) I'm wondering if I can take something and still AT LEAST continue with the Test E.

Thoughts?

BaT

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Hg nolva always melted what little gyno I got under my small nips.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Hg nolva always melted what little gyno I got under my small nips.
Same here. A wk or two of nolva has always did the trick. From personnel experience, I don't think BF% has anything to do with it. I've had minor gyno while chubby and with a really low bf %.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
No drugs helped shrink my gyno (I tried every anti-e at various dosages), so I opted for surgery (no fatty tissue, just glandular). If you have the money, surgery is a sure-fire way to rid yourself of it and never have to worry again.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Lower your trt dose. Almost certainly way too much for normalized test levels. Find a sweet spot where you feel good, have morning wood, but do not need an ai. I would forget the proviron. Whittle down the variables and find a good trt protocol with either just test (ideal) or test + ai. Proviron cannot replace an ai.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
For trt I would go with mast e over proviron but either way these drugs should never be used for controlling e2.

Your trt dose is too high. Trt is not a cruise. Shouldn't need an ai.

From here:

Lower trt to 150 e7d.
Add nolva 40mg daily until lump shrinks
Aromasin 12.5 e3d

You should get blood work routinely to monitor e2 as well as other health indicators.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Once you have major or farther along gyno surgery is the only way to totally start fresh. If you are gyno pron and already had gyno advance without surgery your option in reality are limited. SERMs and AIs can help. Being smart about what gear and how much can also help.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
For trt I would go with mast e over proviron but either way these drugs should never be used for controlling e2.

Your trt dose is too high. Trt is not a cruise. Shouldn't need an ai.

From here:

Lower trt to 150 e7d.
Add nolva 40mg daily until lump shrinks
Aromasin 12.5 e3d

You should get blood work routinely to monitor e2 as well as other health indicators.

I really appreciate everyone's help with this. I dropped the proviron, lowering the Test and have Nolva & Aromisin on the way. I was really trying to move slow and I guess I fell into the trap of feeling better and over a period of weeks talked my self into "one more tick mark on the syringe" when day 7 rolled around....haha.

I'm also curious...so in a year or so, when my strength and BF% goals are met...if I want to run larger stacked cycle, how am I going to do that without having this problem? I really feel I am just more susceptible to gyno for some reason. Or maybe I'm just a cheap dumbass who needs to spend the money on getting tested more often and find the right AI levels/frequency for my body and the cycle I'm running.

Thanks,
BaT

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Once you have major or farther along gyno surgery is the only way to totally start fresh. If you are gyno pron and already had gyno advance without surgery your option in reality are limited. SERMs and AIs can help. Being smart about what gear and how much can also help.

Thanks brother...I know you're right. I guess I need to start saving my money, get as lean as possible and go get it done. Any idea what gyno surgery cost? Is it usually done by a plastic surgeon? I wonder if it would be covered by insurance if a doctor coded it a certain way...?

BaT

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Thanks brother...I know you're right. I guess I need to start saving my money, get as lean as possible and go get it done. Any idea what gyno surgery cost? Is it usually done by a plastic surgeon? I wonder if it would be covered by insurance if a doctor coded it a certain way...?

BaT

Im fairly certain you can have it covered by medical so long as you DO NOT tell them its from gear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I really appreciate everyone's help with this. I dropped the proviron, lowering the Test and have Nolva & Aromisin on the way. I was really trying to move slow and I guess I fell into the trap of feeling better and over a period of weeks talked my self into "one more tick mark on the syringe" when day 7 rolled around....haha.

I'm also curious...so in a year or so, when my strength and BF% goals are met...if I want to run larger stacked cycle, how am I going to do that without having this problem? I really feel I am just more susceptible to gyno for some reason. Or maybe I'm just a cheap dumbass who needs to spend the money on getting tested more often and find the right AI levels/frequency for my body and the cycle I'm running.

Thanks,
BaT
Going forward you just need to be prepared. You can prepare in 2 ways.

First is to not run things that aromatize heavily when possible. So dianabol for example is something you shouldn't touch

Second is to keep a stockpile of quality ancillaries. Use your blood work to find the minimum amount needed to keep yourself in check. Don't buy research chems. Spend the dough on hg products. 20 of nolva daily should be sufficient to ensure no gyno. But you want to titrate your aromasin or adex to keep e2 in check.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic