Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Accountability pics. First 'progress' pics in over a year.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's my understanding that GH is not carcinogenic in any way. that means it's not a CAUSE of cancer. However, some things that I've read is that if you're genetically predisposed to cancer, the GH may cause any cancerous cells to duplicate more quickly. I'm not really certain about that, but I've read it a few places, and not sure whether it's bro science.

GH doesn't make me look any younger, IMO. Hell, we're guys. All varying degrees of troll, IMO. Nothing I take is gonna make this train wreck all pretty! LOL What the GH does do, is help me to stay lean without being super strict with my diet. It also improves the aesthetics of my physique. It's really hard to put my finger on it, but it's definitely noticeable. My muscles just have better fullness and roundness. They just "pop" a bit. Sorry I can't be more specific than that, but I've been running the GH now for several years, and while not anabolic at the 2-3 IUs/day I'm running it at, I'm pleased with it.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
It's my understanding that GH is not carcinogenic in any way. that means it's not a CAUSE of cancer. However, some things that I've read is that if you're genetically predisposed to cancer, the GH may cause any cancerous cells to duplicate more quickly. I'm not really certain about that, but I've read it a few places, and not sure whether it's bro science.

GH doesn't make me look any younger, IMO. Hell, we're guys. All varying degrees of troll, IMO. Nothing I take is gonna make this train wreck all pretty! LOL What the GH does do, is help me to stay lean without being super strict with my diet. It also improves the aesthetics of my physique. It's really hard to put my finger on it, but it's definitely noticeable. My muscles just have better fullness and roundness. They just "pop" a bit. Sorry I can't be more specific than that, but I've been running the GH now for several years, and while not anabolic at the 2-3 IUs/day I'm running it at, I'm pleased with it.

I have heard the same about cancer. (that is does not cause it, but if you have it in you, it might speed growth). With it so close in my family and now I have a good friend diagnosed with stage IV colon at 49, I guess I am paranoid.

I have thought about running gh at the levels like you are talking. I have heard people say very good things about it. I am just not sure I am ready to make that leap. I might reach out and pick your brain sometime.

Thanks for the knowledge and support!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have heard the same about cancer. (that is does not cause it, but if you have it in you, it might speed growth). With it so close in my family and now I have a good friend diagnosed with stage IV colon at 49, I guess I am paranoid.

I have thought about running gh at the levels like you are talking. I have heard people say very good things about it. I am just not sure I am ready to make that leap. I might reach out and pick your brain sometime.

Feel free to drop me a PM anytime.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

best wishes to your friend

looking great MAC!!! now my fused neck was yelling at you thou ----
wish i could work my legs harder but the hip replacement and fused back n neck seem to slow me down ----hell im a piece of beef with skewers as legs lol

ive used GH and know it works but i cant justify it as there are so many other stuff you can use at low dose
2iu is what i ran last time and the one thing i can say is i slept good

as for staying lean......... i go against the grain -----100mg of dnp ED or 200mg seem to help me alot more than GH ---or tren/prop/mast----

now i did try a short 4 week blast last year of my good brothers VAR at 60mg ED and 2 weeks of DNP @ front load of 600 and 200ed

veins came thru like crazy ---esp in lower abs / bladder area

DNP is not for everyone and most people are scared --but its because they abuse and dont know enough about it
yeah it was used in dynamite and a bug killer etc etc but so is Peanuts
peanuts can be processed into glycerol- which is a main ingredient to make nitroglycerine-----blah blah blah

carry on!!!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
best wishes to your friend

as for staying lean......... i go against the grain -----100mg of dnp ED or 200mg seem to help me alot more than GH ---or tren/prop/mast----

now i did try a short 4 week blast last year of my good brothers VAR at 60mg ED and 2 weeks of DNP @ front load of 600 and 200ed

veins came thru like crazy ---esp in lower abs / bladder area

Thanks for sharing the experience. I have never tried DNP either, and it does scare me. Have to trust some one real well on dosage there! If one knew they had control, that would go a long way towards easing ones mind.

I have tried Var a few time, and last time even a very well know 'good brother' that everyone swears by. I dont want to say anything bad about anyone, but I am very sensitive to dbol. Even small amounts will make my nipples start itching like crazy and 3-4 weeks in a bb lump will appear(even on an anti-e). I have had this same experience with the two types of var I have tried. The last one coming from a highly respected guy.

Since Var can not aromatize into estrogen I have to assume that the bulks these guys get are generally contaminated or spiked with cheaper things like dbol. IF I could ever find 'good' var, I would love to try it, but my couple of tries have resulted in missus.....

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for sharing the experience. I have never tried DNP either, and it does scare me. Have to trust some one real well on dosage there! If one knew they had control, that would go a long way towards easing ones mind.

I have tried Var a few time, and last time even a very well know 'good brother' on here that everyone swears by. I dont want to say anything bad about anyone, but I am very sensitive to dbol. Even small amounts will make my nipples start itching like crazy and 3-4 weeks in a bb lump will appear(even on an anti-e). I have had this same experience with the two types of var I have tried. The last one coming from a highly respected guy.

Since Var can not aromatize into estrogen I have to assume that the bulks these guys get are generally contaminated or spiked with cheaper things like dbol. IF I could ever find 'good' var, I would love to try it, but my couple of tries have resulted in missus.....

Very strange on your var experiences. Not really sure what to say, other than to try again, because the stuff is simply fantastic. Either var alone with test/GH, or var with tbol with test/GH is just something special.

I'm a DNP fan. I think the danger is way overblown. In order to have a fatal dose, a guy our size would have to take well over 2g/day, and I recommend taking it at 250mg/day or less. At this time of year I'm sweating even on 250mg, so dropping to 100mg/day would be good.

You're already pretty lean, and don't seem to have too much problem with that, so DNP may be something to skip. Just don't get scared by the negative press. You're a responsible person, and the horror stories are from people who are complete and utter idiots.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Very strange on your var experiences. Not really sure what to say, other than to try again, because the stuff is simply fantastic. Either var alone with test/GH, or var with tbol with test/GH is just something special.

I'm a DNP fan. I think the danger is way overblown. In order to have a fatal dose, a guy our size would have to take well over 2g/day, and I recommend taking it at 250mg/day or less. At this time of year I'm sweating even on 250mg, so dropping to 100mg/day would be good.

You're already pretty lean, and don't seem to have too much problem with that, so DNP may be something to skip. Just don't get scared by the negative press. You're a responsible person, and the horror stories are from people who are complete and utter idiots.
agree there for sure
im a fan and respect it very much and know my body
for me DNP has noted anti catabolic effect and i know a few that use it when dieting down pre comp

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Small bump

I have been making a half assed attempt at being 'in shape' for summer and really gone no where. This is because I really was eating like total garbage. Got very frustrated at how I was looking last week and decided to make a drastic change this past week. I pulled carbs WAY back and in the process dropped about 8lbs of water.

I have adoped my version of IF. NEVER in 1,000,000 years would I have ever considered it. I would have never thought I could do it. (understand, I am only worried about the cals total). But I, for the first time in my life, figured out that my hunger clock really does not start until I have my first meal. After that...... I get down right "hangry" if I dont eat often.

I have been skipping my bkfst and just having coffee in the am. I am bumping my first meal till 2-3pm. I am having zero hunger issues doing this. (which is nuts). Hunger is my biggest foe in dieting. I have played with taking EC a few days an hour before or after my late lunch. I think I prefer after, and it squashes my appetite even more. I am going to play with this for a while and see what it does for me. I am even experimenting with cutting back a touch of protein (just for cals sake). I am 'spiking' my whey with 3-4g luecine when I am thinking will offset this. (seen some studies where luecine spiking makes a 20g dose of protein as effective as much larger intakes.

Amazing what a drop in bloat will do. Weight is sitting at 202 first thing am. I am going to keep doing this and see how it goes.

XGgNugz.jpg

g8SCelJ.jpg

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Small bump

I have been making a half assed attempt at being 'in shape' for summer and really gone no where. This is because I really was eating like total garbage. Got very frustrated at how I was looking last week and decided to make a drastic change this past week. I pulled carbs WAY back and in the process dropped about 8lbs of water.

I have adoped my version of IF. NEVER in 1,000,000 years would I have ever considered it. I would have never thought I could do it. (understand, I am only worried about the cals total). But I, for the first time in my life, figured out that my hunger clock really does not start until I have my first meal. After that...... I get down right "hangry" if I dont eat often.

I have been skipping my bkfst and just having coffee in the am. I am bumping my first meal till 2-3pm. I am having zero hunger issues doing this. (which is nuts). Hunger is my biggest foe in dieting. I have played with taking EC a few days an hour before or after my late lunch. I think I prefer after, and it squashes my appetite even more. I am going to play with this for a while and see what it does for me. I am even experimenting with cutting back a touch of protein (just for cals sake). I am 'spiking' my whey with 3-4g luecine when I am thinking will offset this. (seen some studies where luecine spiking makes a 20g dose of protein as effective as much larger intakes.

Amazing what a drop in bloat will do. Weight is sitting at 202 first thing am. I am going to keep doing this and see how it goes.

XGgNugz.jpg

g8SCelJ.jpg
Look great. Awesome quad separation. Can't wait to see the version of yourself you consider "in shape".

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Got to love it when you can tighten up and not flatten out like a damn pancake. Looking good!

Small bump

XGgNugz.jpg

g8SCelJ.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic