Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Precision Pinz now Vitality-Pet.com contest for IRONDEN members!

Vitality-Pet

Vitality-Pet

Jun 7, 2018
Hi members, I need to unload some stock for the new stock.

I want to run a free shipping contest!

The first 10 members that guess the number in my head between 1 & 2 get the free shipping coupon code.

This saves you the standard $7 dollar flat rate on top of the already low cost of our products.

Look forward to your participation.

Check out our low cost list at Vitality-Pet.com

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yeah, what happened to that "first 10 members" thing? I will pass on adding my 1.7cents worth, never have participated in contests on boards, but this could go to the SCOTUS.

Vitality-Pet

Vitality-Pet

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, what happened to that "first 10 members" thing? I will pass on adding my 1.7cents worth, never have participated in contests on boards, but this could go to the SCOTUS.
Hi Rawdeal I'd like to give free shipping if you can send me a pm? Look forward to hearing from you.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thank you, V-P, wasn't angling for personal gain, not in the market right now, I just tend to knit-pick.
Pretty sure your inability to pm is a common thing here, something about a minimum post count requirement.
Your demonstrated responsiveness to members via posting may serve precision pinz well anyway. Ultimately, it'll be the inventory and the pricing that win the day.

Vitality-Pet

Vitality-Pet

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you, V-P, wasn't angling for personal gain, not in the market right now, I just tend to knit-pick.
Pretty sure your inability to pm is a common thing here, something about a minimum post count requirement.
Your demonstrated responsiveness to members via posting may serve precision pinz well anyway. Ultimately, it'll be the inventory and the pricing that win the day.
Thank you I need that input.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic