What's New?

just quick word from Wolfie

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
just a little thought

seems ive been on the boards for ever ...over 20yrs lol

after looking into some of my workout logs from past 12 and seeing the different cycles etc etc ive run and during different times

ive been as high as 250lbs at 6ft and low as 190lbs

besides Test/Tren i will say the best thing ever put into my body (shut up puffy) has been DNP
why u ask???

had blood work done Wednesday of last week---a liver fuction test and of course a base line for my TRT
and a little dip into the hydro tank to check bf

everything is perfect!!!

• ALT is 30
  • AST is 26
  • ALP is 55
  • Albumin is 4.5
  • Total protein is 7.0
  • Bilirubin is .6
  • GGT is 28
  • LD is 165
  • PT is 10.5sec
i wont go into alot of details but i will say this

at 52 6ft 212lbs and 8.4%

AND more anabolic cycles u can count on hands and toes AND AND AND

12 DNP cycles under my belt---as long as 3 mths at 200mg ed and as short as 7 days 200-800mg

Im doing just fine!!

know your shit and respect it ----do that and you will know yourself

fyi last dnp run was last year

Semper FI

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
ITA
thanks for sharing your experience. DNP sounds pretty appealing. Any idea if it negatively impacts HDL/LDL and thyroid? Is the lethargy/sick feeling tolerable for decent workouts?

thx again

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
ITA
thanks for sharing your experience. DNP sounds pretty appealing. Any idea if it negatively impacts HDL/LDL and thyroid? Is the lethargy/sick feeling tolerable for decent workouts?

thx again

I steered away from DNP for years because of fear from the horror stories.
@ITAWOLF, @Lizard King and @tommyguns2 helped change my mind about it, and I’m glad they did.

DNP done conservatively at 200mg per day, yields good results and low on sides. Most info on the forums doses DNP way too high. It’s dose dependent meaning the more you take, the more side effects you’ll get. At a low dose, workouts won’t suffer and you won’t feel too lethargic.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Never done it....but would like to try it.

How quickly does it work? Will it turn my bed sheets orange? Will it turn me into a newt? LOL

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

How quickly does it work? Will it turn my bed sheets orange? Will it turn me into a newt? LOL
depends on ur dose bro.....i feel it working within 24hrs at 200-250 range ---depends if its crystal/powder
only high doses i get yellow sheets ----below 400-500 i really dont have the prob

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010

I feel it after about 3 days on. Nothing major, just noticeably feel a little warmer. Oh also gas. You’ll have the urge to go more often throughout the day as a result of your body’s boosted metabolism. I got bad gas for a couple of days until my body adapted. You’ll be able to clear a room for sure, just a heads up.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ITA

thx again
hey Sir

most is dose related ---and how u react
below 500mg ed --im good but for some heavy breathing and sweat
thyroid never seems to be a prob for me --- Free T3: 2.5 (2.0-4.4) TSH 1.8 (.4-4.0)
LDL was 136 which is high but i see it as a ton of lipids in the blood ---which tells me DNP is working
HDL was 80 which is high but ok

i feel fine ---really but sometimes at night i have to strip down bc im getting hot ---one warning ----if your sweating like crazy and your ac is on 69-70 and you have a fan blowing on you ---watch out for going hypo
as in hypothermia----i was on 800mg once and woke up freezing bc the fan was chilling my sweat out quick

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ITA

thx again
hey Sir

most is dose related ---and how u react
below 500mg ed --im good but for some heavy breathing and sweat
thyroid never seems to be a prob for me --- Free T3: 2.5 (2.0-4.4) TSH 1.8 (.4-4.0)
LDL was 136 which is high but i see it as a ton of lipids in the blood ---which tells me DNP is working
HDL was 80 which is high but ok

i feel fine ---really but sometimes at night i have to strip down bc im getting hot ---one warning ----if your sweating like crazy and your ac is on 69-70 and you have a fan blowing on you ---watch out for going hypo
as in hypothermia----i was on 800mg once and woke up freezing bc the fan was chilling my sweat out quick

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I feel it after about 3 days on. Nothing major, just noticeably feel a little warmer. Oh also gas. You’ll have the urge to go more often throughout the day as a result of your body’s boosted metabolism. I got bad gas for a couple of days until my body adapted. You’ll be able to clear a room for sure, just a heads up.
hahahaha yep esp watching ur diet ---forsure first few days its all hands on deck in the bathroom
i also take mine in the morning before i start my day
use to do it at night

i also must say at a higher dose --esp around day 3-4 i tend to get a dry/sore throat but thats mostly due to not drinking (thats if i took it at bed time) 5-8hrs of sleeping and not drinking

i think the biggest negative is getting up in the middle of the night to pee

i know some people may not like this but for me ---around the week mark (if doing longer than 2 weeks) i do a cheat day ---pizza ice cream ---something crazy
and when i wake up im dwn usually 2-3lbs just after eating heavy

i have found that if i dont do a cheat --i avg between .3-1lb a day-----give or take water weight

my brother started at 226 and in two weeks at 200mg a day---went down 28ishlbs ----and 16% to 13%---thats in the range of 8-9lbs of fat
he was on also test p and mast

but it all depends on your body and diet

some can say they can do it all with diet n cardio-----20hrs in the gym a week

i just say i can do it -with no cardio 10hrs a week in the gym and a diet ---that extra hour is my time that i can use for family and/or typing here

just my 200mg of D to the N and P

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@ITAWOLF , I like how you snuck a puffy comment in there and we all know you have had some good stuff in your body with a nickname of Marine Mattress ;)

I feel it about the 3rd day as well, I don't feel the need to go over 200mg, first week you may seen an increase on the scale from some water retention but after that if diet is in check you should see nice consistent losses.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
@ITAWOLF , I like how you snuck a puffy comment in there and we all know you have had some good stuff in your body with a nickname of Marine Mattress ;)

well ya know a few WAFS and Squids have said i make a shitty snuggle buddy since im all HARD and SHIT

ive been told that i need to poof up some since my shoulders are to hard for her to lay her head on !!!!

as for ole Puffy----im just trying to help him MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
So on average how long are you guys running this stuff?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic