Members
Latest Member
pbtom

2018 RPS Spring Supremacy

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

I usually compete in 275 but since I was recovering from injury and trying to get my lifts back to where they were I ate as much as I could last while. I knew I was going to be over 275 so I weighed in fully clothed and with a belly full of food (had lunch an hour before weigh-in) and weighed in at 289. So probably unfed and unclothed I am low 280s.
damn, at first I'm thinkin bit of a fat fuck but the pic you posted changed that opinion. you must be a tall mofo. how tall r u?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Really impressive.Just wondering how do your joints feel at your age?I'm 56 and mine are all about shot.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Really impressive.Just wondering how do your joints feel at your age?I'm 56 and mine are all about shot.

I've had shoulder issues my whole life but they seem to actually be better these days.

My knees hurt like hell for a few days after squats but they always recover. No back issues (knock on wood).

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Fuck yeah flex. Nice work. You use straps when training deads? I constantly run into grip issues after bench day and I always bench first.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Fuck yeah flex. Nice work. You use straps when training deads? I constantly run into grip issues after bench day and I always bench first.

Haven't used straps for deadlifts for years now.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Haven't used straps for deadlifts for years now.
Just curious, I can pull more. But going heavy I just cant hold the damn thing. Maybe I'll have to change training days... Im also on a serious calorie deficit right now.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just curious, I can pull more. But going heavy I just cant hold the damn thing. Maybe I'll have to change training days... Im also on a serious calorie deficit right now.

Do grip work, wear wrist wraps when you pull, and lastly use a hook grip when you deadlift.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic