Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bluetooth headphones?.?.?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Looking to pick up some headphones and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions. I know they need to be sweat-proof (damn near water proof b/c I sweat like a whore in church). They can't be obstructive and need a long battery life.

Since the gym I'm training in is an open space I won't be using my UE Megaboom anymore and need to find a replacement to play my tunes while I toss some steel.

Last edited:
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
bose soundsport wireless free Is what I’m currently using. I love em

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't have wireless, they fall out of my ears as it is. I have a pair of beats by Dr. Dre, they are freaking awesome. I can't even hear crying babies on a plane!

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Studio beats Bluetooth.
Awesome unless you forget to power them off after training.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have the in-ear Beats (2) and I love them. I’m a sweat ball and partially deaf so I crank em and they’ve lasted 3yrs already whereas my over ear beats had burned thru 2 pairs in 1 year.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have the in-ear Beats (2) and I love them. I’m a sweat ball and partially deaf so I crank em and they’ve lasted 3yrs already whereas my over ear beats had burned thru 2 pairs in 1 year.
PowerBeats I think

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'm using Plantronics BackBeats now. The sound is really good, they're small and, most importantly, they stay in place. My daughter gave them to me for Christmas and I think she paid under a 100 bucks for them, but they're comparable to ones I've had that cost twice that.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have the skullcandy wireless ear buds and their over the ear "stereo" style headphones and I love both. Great sound quality and I sweat like a bastard with no issues. I even use the stereo style headphones when I snowblow so they get wet a lot. Half the price of Beats and just as good.
I also know a few people that swear by Gripped (not sure if thats how they spell it) audio wireless headphones. Those too are fairly inexpensive and are made to withstand sweat and such

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Jaybird X2 is what i have now, the X3 is out now. 6 different ear inserts and 3 different ear wings for your ear, 2 different ways to wear them. Bluetooth and 8 hours of life out of them.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Good thread as I'm in the market for something like this also.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Jaybird X2 is what i have now, the X3 is out now. 6 different ear inserts and 3 different ear wings for your ear, 2 different ways to wear them. Bluetooth and 8 hours of life out of them.
Damn, those are pricey, just looked them up.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
They are, I spent a long time looking up headphones. I got them on Amazon a few years ago, open box for $65! There is an open box on Amazon for jaybird 2 for $60 right now. Jaybird 3, non prime are going for $70 new as well. After seeing that, I might just upgrade :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic