Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T3 for the first time

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
T3 or anything for that matter for the first time. Is it suitable to drop a few kgs with its help if body fat is around 26%? With regular workout and diet at around 1300 calories with less carbs and fasted training. Would this help?

If yes, then is it safe to run in with a pre workout (C4 ripped) or a caffeine free fat burner (Phoenix) but that has synephrine in it.

Cycle period max so I stay safe, a goiter is the last thing I want.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
T3 is extremely cataobolic.If you don't know what you're doing. you might lose as much lbm as fat. 1300 cals sounds low. Going that low all at once can put you're body in "starvation" mode. The body will try to protect itself by lowering the metabolism.
What's you're stats (gender, weight, age, traing experience,etc). The guys aren't going to be able to help much without this info.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
T3 is extremely cataobolic.If you don't know what you're doing. you might lose as much lbm as fat. 1300 cals sounds low. Going that low all at once can put you're body in "starvation" mode. The body will try to protect itself by lowering the metabolism.
What's you're stats (gender, weight, age, traing experience,etc). The guys aren't going to be able to help much without this info.

Okay, so female 29 y/o here. My height is 5’7” feet and weight after gaining back 2 kgs now I am 77. Once upon a time I was 88kg and my leanest was 68 kgs. :) so with loads of diet in the past with workout I’ve gone down till 73-74 kgs and that was tough. 1500 calories didn’t suit me so I’d slowly lose if only calories were lower. I try to exercise 4 days a week if not 5. I do have slight pcos even though the ultrasounds come out fine. My physique I think is mesoporph kind since I’ve broad shoulders, I don’t have lower body issues but I’ve severe upper body issues. Sides, bust and back. I do weight training and I try to do HIIT as well. I left fasted training but now I try to train fasted mostly with C4 ripped for a pump. Well that’s about it... trainer has introduced me to t3. I didn’t want any AAS stuff and I’m new to all this. It’s becomes tough to get kilos off and some motivation will help me train harder and be hopeful of course if it’s safe for a female.

Ps. These days taking less carbs and more proteins with fats. Not typically keto though. I want some kgs off by the end of this month and even more so by May. :/ being treated for acne though acne is gone but the course is still on and the course is decreased if the weight is decreased as well.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Also, the latest macros were sort out for me by Micheal Matthews team (legionathletics.com) starting with 1500 down to 1300 or so now as with consistent exercise back then, I wasn’t losing weight, didn’t appear thinner but inches wise not too much of a difference and I want kgs to go down as well. I’m not fat-fat look wise.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
And guys, once upon a time I went to this doctor who claimed to make people lose weight with b12 injections. I think that was hgh hormone and he would take a person down to 600 calories a day. With that injection everyday, he would hand a yellow pill to start with (wonder what that was- saying it’s b12 pill) then adding a White one, a pink too. Said my metabolism is so slow bla bla but I did lose 8kgs in the first month but ended up with acne for the first time in my life. So I thought back then that it was due to the injection or maybe some other steroid pill. Hence I ask about t3 and not steroids. Just telling some history here that’s all.

Ps. I’d lose 2.5kgs a week.

FSH - 4.310 ml
T3 total 110.
T4 total 6.82
Insulin 3.47 fasted.

Last edited:
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi there @HereToFloat , welcome.
I seen you post about T3, and thought I would interject here. While I cannot completely answer your question in particular. Matter of fact, no one can because they don't know your body. All of this stuff is trial by error, but after a LOT OF RESEARCH, of course, which is why you are here.

I have been taking T3 every day for the past about I think it has been 5 weeks now. (but that is not the only thing i'm taking!). I'm a female, 48 yrs young. If you want to know more about what i'm taking, look at my journal. Its all in there.
I'm taking in T3, .4ml (from a 1ml oral syringe) at night I mix it with a little water and drink it.
I am dropping body fat, but then again my diet is SPOT ON, and i'm in a deficit. I weight lift about 6 days a week and doing 60 mins of cardio everyday.
Yes, T3 can be catabolic, but if you are ok with that then so be it. I have managed to keep my lean muscle thus far...i get bodyfat tested every couple of weeks, this is how I know and use as my gauge. I was at 17% bf when i started (136lbs), last Sat i am now at 14%. I weight 132lbs right now.
There is nothing in the compound to indicate that you cannot also have your preworkout. I personally don't do preworkout, i drink 2 cups a coffee a day and that is it for caffeine for me.
But my goal is to put on lean muscle and lose body fat at the same time. Very tough and probably quite different than what your goal is. I just wanted to give you an example.
I will also add, that before I started taking T3, I was losing bodyfat quite well eating at a deficit and getting a cheat meal/refeed about every 5 weeks or so. Then a carb up meal in between.

Whatever road you take, there you are.....

Happy Lifting...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
T3 is a finishing drug, u dont need it now for weight loss.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
T3 is a finishing drug, u dont need it now for weight loss.

Will it not help me shed 4kgs? And come down to 22-23 body fat %? Its some stubborn areas i am looking to trim down.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi there @HereToFloat , welcome.
I seen you post about T3, and thought I would interject here. While I cannot completely answer your question in particular. Matter of fact, no one can because they don't know your body. All of this stuff is trial by error, but after a LOT OF RESEARCH, of course, which is why you are here.

I have been taking T3 every day for the past about I think it has been 5 weeks now. (but that is not the only thing i'm taking!). I'm a female, 48 yrs young. If you want to know more about what i'm taking, look at my journal. Its all in there.
I'm taking in T3, .4ml (from a 1ml oral syringe) at night I mix it with a little water and drink it.
I am dropping body fat, but then again my diet is SPOT ON, and i'm in a deficit. I weight lift about 6 days a week and doing 60 mins of cardio everyday.
Yes, T3 can be catabolic, but if you are ok with that then so be it. I have managed to keep my lean muscle thus far...i get bodyfat tested every couple of weeks, this is how I know and use as my gauge. I was at 17% bf when i started (136lbs), last Sat i am now at 14%. I weight 132lbs right now.
There is nothing in the compound to indicate that you cannot also have your preworkout. I personally don't do preworkout, i drink 2 cups a coffee a day and that is it for caffeine for me.
But my goal is to put on lean muscle and lose body fat at the same time. Very tough and probably quite different than what your goal is. I just wanted to give you an example.
I will also add, that before I started taking T3, I was losing bodyfat quite well eating at a deficit and getting a cheat meal/refeed about every 5 weeks or so. Then a carb up meal in between.

Whatever road you take, there you are.....

Happy Lifting...

Wow! You are strong... I still can’t manage 60mins cardio everyday. Hehe
Thanks on t3 feedback though.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok let me explain a little more.my opinion, if ur 25% body fast it's too early to take t3, unless your doc said u have a thyroid problem...

T3 is for when u have been dieting for 3 months, ur done to 5% body fat, and u have to be 3% for the show in 3 weeks.. you take the t3, it's like a super charger at the end to get the last of the fat off.

I'f u add the super charger now at 25% fat, You have used ur Trump card way to early...

My advice I'm sure it has taken you some time to get to 25% body fat, it's gona take time to get it to go away. It doesn't happen over night ...

Dial your diet in, get up to 60 min a day of cardio and lifting heavy wrights. Do that for 3 months and you will drop the weight

Also there is the risk of permenetly damaging your thyroid, by taking T3, where you will have to use t3 for the rest of ur life... got to look at the benifits and the side effects equally.

OMS

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Ok let me explain a little more.my opinion, if ur 25% body fast it's too early to take t3, unless your doc said u have a thyroid problem...

T3 is for when u have been dieting for 3 months, ur done to 5% body fat, and u have to be 3% for the show in 3 weeks.. you take the t3, it's like a super charger at the end to get the last of the fat off.

I'f u add the super charger now at 25% fat, You have used ur Trump card way to early...

My advice I'm sure it has taken you some time to get to 25% body fat, it's gona take time to get it to go away. It doesn't happen over night ...

Dial your diet in, get up to 60 min a day of cardio and lifting heavy wrights. Do that for 3 months and you will drop the weight

Also there is the risk of permenetly damaging your thyroid, by taking T3, where you will have to use t3 for the rest of ur life... got to look at the benifits and the side effects equally.

OMS

That’s correct. Yes my cardio is bad, I get bored with walking so I go for HIIT workouts and on good days 25 mins. So if I dial up to 60 mins or cardio then what cardio do you suggest I should go for? Yes I already do weights... I need to work on my cardio though.

Ps. I do have weddings to attend this months end and in April hence I wanted to shed some pounds quickly and to give me a boost. Yes metabolism is slightly slow. With strict diet and daily workout, takes a while to shed weight.

Thanks for your time.

Much appreciated.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

OMS

Remember OMS that women carry more bf% then men and basically 24% for a woman would be the equivalent of 12-13% for a man so she's not as fat as you may think. Women have abs and striations around 15%.

Now, I do agree with dialing in the diet and slowly adding in cardio and slowly adding in duration/frequency of cardio. If you start ED and long duration/time where do you go from there? Instead of just taking something, really take a look at your diet, your training, and make the necessary adjustments. After you've exhausted all those variables then you look at adding other things like ECA, T3, etc...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic