Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

So tired of it.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Liberals and their "someone needs to do something".

I suggest they all go jump off a high bridge or cliff and end their oppression, misery, guilt and gender confusion NOW!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It used to be the best person got the award, most qualified got the job, promotion... whatever. Now it’s based on demographics and no one can figure out why things have gone to shit or don’t get done. I’m so freaking tired of all the BS

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Liberals and their "someone needs to do something".

I suggest they all go jump off a high bridge or cliff and end their oppression, misery, guilt and gender confusion NOW!

Gender confusion? Your party has the freak Bruce Jenner.....LOL

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Gender confusion? Your party has the freak Bruce Jenner.....LOL

That's bullshit and you know it. The Liberal Freak is all about shock value and it cut off its own dick to prove my point.

Nice try.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Rolled with a 17 year old freckled faced red head this morning. Like to laugh my ass off at you YT hating Liberal queers getting your asses handed to you by 17 year old. Yeah fucks she's a 3 stripe blue belt and she'll break your pissy little arm or foot or just choke you out during you Faggy Dude Bruce Jenner fantasies.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Bruce Jenner goes to show that mental illness knows no party affiliation.

I'm totally OK with people deciding to do what they want to do, but I'm not quite sure I understand why the gov't should get involved in making me participate in someone else's gender confusion. I'm not confused about my gender, or Bruce Jenner's gender. If he wants to amputate his penis and walk around in a dress and makeup, I suppose that's OK, I just don't understand why I need to celebrate it.

The attempted suicide rate for transgenders is 41% compared to about 4.5% of the entire population. (Granted this is "attempted" suicide, rather than successful suicide, so both numbers include a modest percentage of people crying out for help and likely don't wish to actually take their life). In any event, 41% is shocking, and while the New England Journal of Medicine has attributed this to discrimination, the journal was unable to reconcile that conclusion with the comparably lower suicide rate of blacks (lower than the population as a whole). So there really isn't consensus as to what's causing it. I would simply say that people with gender confusion are suffering, and encouraging them to make life altering surgeries is not nearly as compassionate as helping them get psychiatric counseling.

I don't hate anybody, rather I just want those with gender confusion to get help so that can move forward and live a fruitful, happy, and productive life. If they decide they want to pretend to be the opposite gender, then I see no reason to prohibit it, I just don't think pulling me into their fantasy and forcing me to say that a boy is a girl is a compassionate way of helping them.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That's bullshit and you know it. The Liberal Freak is all about shock value and it cut off its own dick to prove my point.

Nice try.

He is a very well known member of the Republican Party, has been for many years.....U can deny all u want.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He is a very well known member of the Republican Party, has been for many years.....U can deny all u want.....

BUSTED! you've been posing as a sensitive, intelligent person for yrs, and here you are, calling Ms Caitlin by her former pronoun . . . :eek:

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Birth certificate says male....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
But the bumper sticker on her pink Toyota Primus says "Born Again"?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic