pbtom
What's New?

Dynasty labs busted

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
There was another Dynasty Labs about 10 years ago. Can't remember if they were on AB or ProM or someplace else, but they were actually pretty good.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Sachets, still cant believe people would inject what was inside.....

This never ceased to amaze me. The amount of infections that came from those things was astounding... and everyone kept on pushing it.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Speaking of sachets, I ordered some from i-vitamins like 9 years ago... I should rip into those today

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I wont even eat ketchup out of a sachet

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
he was on OLM for a short bit and ran a huge sale then left.

Italian Muscle drove him off AB due to bunk gear

Guy was a moron. We had his gear tested, and all of it was shit. Tried to sit there and blame his remailer for the bunk gear.
Im not a chemist by any means, but he is going to sit there and tell me and the whole forum that you make blends by mixing vial A(test enan) with vial B(nandrolone decanoate). GTFO!! Not to mention he fucked a lot of guys, and some with huge orders. Bottom line, most of us have been around for years. There is no reason to go ahead and spend $3000+ with some provisional source. You have to be out of your mind. When we have proven sponsors at AB, that have been around for 10+ years, and minimal complaints if any. Use your head guys..

He snuck back in at AB under the sponsor HighTech Labs. Claimed he was on pro muscle back in 2009. Well, I checked with rAJJIN and he never even heard of him. So right there was a red flag for me, but I would never use some fly by night provisional source anyways.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
People really send $3K to an unproven source? Kids today are cray cray ( @CFM term)....

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
There was another Dynasty Labs about 10 years ago. Can't remember if they were on AB or ProM or someplace else, but they were actually pretty good.
I remember a dynasty labs about ten years ago also but they were a powder source that had got into finished products later on. They used to go by the name nian but from what I heard nian had scammed people and right after he disappeared dynasty appeared, they were one in the same as they both had the exact same receiver name and info for funds.

Thanks
TMM

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember a dynasty labs about ten years ago also but they were a powder source that had got into finished products later on. They used to go by the name nian but from what I heard nian had scammed people and right after he disappeared dynasty appeared, they were one in the same as they both had the exact same receiver name and info for funds.

Thanks
TMM

Yep, I think you're correct. I recall them having Int'l and domestic powders, and then they started doing domestic oils. Never tried their finished product, but I recall ordering HCG from him, and I belief the domestic pak came from the Dallas TX area.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Yep, I think you're correct. I recall them having Int'l and domestic powders, and then they started doing domestic oils. Never tried their finished product, but I recall ordering HCG from him, and I belief the domestic pak came from the Dallas TX area.
I ordered from nian several times and then he disappeared and I heard what happened and at that time dynasty appeared on the scene so I gave him a try and the receiver info he gave me was the exact same as nian used, I asked him flat out if he was nian and he said they both worked for the same company and used the same receiver, which is the same as saying yes he is nian, back then we didn't have many places to get raws and they didn't have a bunch of company employees repping the same company. So I fully believe it was the same person. I never tried his finished oils and I never used his domestic service, I only used him a couple of times.

Thanks
TMM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic