Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

China Steroids shipment results in Wyoming charges

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This might be the dumbest damn thing I've ever heard. Hopefully the guy gets a good lawyer.

Well, we don't know what he's on probation for

From what it sounds like he never actually had them in his possessions. What a bunch of assholes.
Possession was established when he signed for the pack.

What's really troubling me is that my friend Kim told me he was sending "a really big package" to the US. Is this it?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Well, we don't know what he's on probation for

Possession was established when he signed for the pack.

What's really troubling me is that my friend Kim told me he was sending "a really big package" to the US. Is this it?
----------------------
"Felony probation"... Doesn't matter what the specific crime was - it was a felony level offense. A person convicted of a felony has already been deemed a danger to society. The new charges related to steroids may have had very little to do with the new charges. The judge simply pulls the old file and sees the FELON is already on probation. He's toast.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Monsoon may be right...the more I think about this. An individual that is on felony probation can have their home or person searched WITHOUT a warrant. It is generally in contract form and submitted to the court.

LE went through the trouble of getting a warrant, etc. I doubt they had to - and they had to have been watching this person for a while due to a previous offense. Again, Monsoon's point about knowing the previous felony offense could be important.

As to having a good lawyer, this guy already had a pretty good one to get on felony probation in the first place. It is better than going to jail but is expensive. Once has to pay for their own supervision/parole officer, etc.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
He could have had a probation tail on his last sentence. May have been something dumb and he's been clean since. Then a gym buddy says hey, receive this pack for me and I'll sport your share. Now boom! Back to camp for you.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Who on here has a 'gym buddy' they would do that to or for? LOL

I have a dog. No buddies. (Sorry LK)

A

auspex

Nov 19, 2013
What was the schedule II liquid controlled substance they are referring to??
I could not find it listed.
All the mentioned substances are Schedule III.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
again being on felony probation and getting illegal things to your house is just not using common sense. and just sucks living in the middle of nowhere.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
that's why you have your packs delivered to the po or even better a place like ups store that has mail boxes for rent. so when the 'mail man' shows up with your over seas delivery yu know damn well you better say you have no idea what it is as you never ordered anything from china and deny delivery. I had a international pack delivered to my house that had a delivey address of my po box. I denied the delivery and the 2 guys opened the pack in front of me and started to ask me what each item was. they were there to basically slap me on the hand and warn me not to do again. ive since had 3 packs delivered to my po box... they said the po got a call from some china dude that told them he had a pack going to usa that he was sure was steroids. they took delivery of my pack and made the visit. they also asked me about a guy I was getting peptides from domestically. I told them what was in the pack and that they were legal so they told me they were going to intercept the delivery and bring it to me and have me open it in front of them. the pack came on its own and ive since consumed the contents.....

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
that's why you have your packs delivered to the po or even better a place like ups store that has mail boxes for rent. so when the 'mail man' shows up with your over seas delivery yu know damn well you better say you have no idea what it is as you never ordered anything from china and deny delivery. I had a international pack delivered to my house that had a delivey address of my po box. I denied the delivery and the 2 guys opened the pack in front of me and started to ask me what each item was. they were there to basically slap me on the hand and warn me not to do again. ive since had 3 packs delivered to my po box... they said the po got a call from some china dude that told them he had a pack going to usa that he was sure was steroids. they took delivery of my pack and made the visit. they also asked me about a guy I was getting peptides from domestically. I told them what was in the pack and that they were legal so they told me they were going to intercept the delivery and bring it to me and have me open it in front of them. the pack came on its own and ive since consumed the contents.....

"The two guys" what two guys?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic