Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Christmas Gift Ideas

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
We do a bit of traveling, right before the holiday and spend Christmas to ourselves at home The kids and the grand baby come over to see us, enjoy these type of days.
We quit exchanging gifts years ago, we would just really rather travel and experience something new.

Yes, I hear you. Traveling to a warm tropical island for a vacation sounds great especially this time of year. Lately, it’s been very cold where I am.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Taking my Angel on a little vaca to a nice toasty place next month, towing the bikes on a trailer for some high speed runs plus a new red dot for her SBR:D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thinking of getting the wife a high end vacuum cleaner!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
41co0j9uoEL._SX300_.jpg
This is the gift that gives back :) Ecsta-Seat Delux on Amazon. This and a good Rechargeable Magic Wand.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Taking my Angel on a little vaca to a nice toasty place next month, towing the bikes on a trailer for some high speed runs plus a new red dot for her SBR:D
Let me know what I should pack sweetie!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Me and the wife have not bought gifts for each other for some time.This year she has her heart set on sig sauer .380.I know this is a good gun but I keep trying to get her to go with a cheaper brand.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010

Sounds like a great idea! It’s freezing right now where I am. I’m not a fan of winter.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Me and the wife have not bought gifts for each other for some time.This year she has her heart set on sig sauer .380.I know this is a good gun but I keep trying to get her to go with a cheaper brand.

Perhaps a
Glock ?
You would save $$$ and not sacrifice reliability as quite frankly personal safety is not a place to pinch pennies IMO:p

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Perhaps a
Glock ?
You would save $$$ and not sacrifice reliability as quite frankly personal safety is not a place to pinch pennies IMO:p

I agree dont skimp esp if your going to use it for home defense or conceal carry. I got a glock 23 and my brother has a 26 for concealed carry. One of my better investment. Not one jam or malfunction in the 2k plus rounds I put throuhj it including a few reloads.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic