Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Time to come off

scrappy

scrappy

Aug 7, 2012
Morning all

38 years old male from England. Been on for about 8 years No pct. Blast dose never been over 1.5g of gear in the past 4 years and cruise dose is 1ml of test e. My Last pin was 18 days ago 1 ml tezt e. Prior to that 2 ml of test e 2ml of tren e and 1ml of maste e that was 40 days ago

Time to come off. Family planning hopefully. last pin was 18 days ago. Pct started 5 days ago.

Hcg 5000iu split over 3 pins a week for 3 wks
40 mgs ed of Nolva for 3 wks followed by 3 more of 20mgs ed
100mg of clomid ed for 3 wks followed by 50 ed

Still train but 3 weights session a week with intensity lowered and a few cardio. sessions ew.

Gonna try this way first before looking at hmg

Any one have any input or experience please.

Thx

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Sad day when you come off gear :(
But family planning is great bro , I hope all the best for you . I have a seven year old and he is the greatest thing that ever happened to me .
I'm not to versed in the baby making protocol with HCG and such , but Dave Palumbo does have a baby making protocol oh his site , check that out , it may help .

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Is TRT not an option? 8 years in, I doubt you will be able to snap back.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Is it really possible to conceive while on TRT?

There are countless stories of bros getting there significant other pregnant while "on." Although some hcg, hmg, and Clomid might be good adjunctives to make sure you have enough viable swimmers.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nobody likes a quitter...

I would go trt level and get tested to find out if fertility drugs are even needed first.

scrappy

scrappy

Aug 7, 2012
5 weeks after last pin. my mood is alright just a little switched off from things. Aggression is still about, loosing the tight look , still got plenty of size and my strength is about the same just lost reps on the last sets

Low libido
wood is not every morning
feel switched off emotionally all the time and an occasional bout of emotions

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
There are countless stories of bros getting there significant other pregnant while "on." Although some hcg, hmg, and Clomid might be good adjunctives to make sure you have enough viable swimmers.
I have two sons and my last daughter who were all conceived while I was full blown cycle....they are awesome kids...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
100mgs or 5-600ng/dl is much better than going off completely If you're still shooting blanks going off from 100mgs won't be too bad. Once your body doesn't have exogenous testosterone it knows what to do.

At that point (if it comes to it) jack up your cholesterol intake. Cholesterol is a/the precursor for Testosterone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic