Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Facebook? Lost their minds or genius?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Makes perfect sense in the mind of a skinny jeans puke like Mark Zuckerberg.

Too many mentally defective cattle are going to exclaim "what a great idea" and jump on the opportunity provided by the greatest social network in the world.

I don't FagBook, never have, never will.

Last edited:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
LOL.

Why the fuck do all these people have naked photos of themselves anyway? There are zero photos anywhere of me or Mrs Flex in any state of nakedness.

*confused*

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
LOL.

Why the fuck do all these people have naked photos of themselves anyway? There are zero photos anywhere of me or Mrs Flex in any state of nakedness.

*confused*

Psh sometimes I just text nudes of myself to random #s just to brighten someone's day

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm offering a similar service here. PM me yer nudes and I'll protect them and by protect I mean furious masturbation to the point of personal injury.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
If you are injured due to the nudes that these people send, we will hold them accountable for their actions and negligence. I can have all the complaints filed in court for a personal injury case in no time flat. Of course I will only take 40% of what we recover.

OH, and I will need you to forward me ALL of the nudes, for the file of course.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I'm offering a similar service here. PM me yer nudes and I'll protect them and by protect I mean furious masturbation to the point of personal injury.

Done; check your inbox.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Navy sends me daily close ups of his brown star.
Sometimes I'll get lucky n see a lost corn kernel.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic