Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rich Piana in medically induced coma

B

-BRI-

Oct 8, 2010
For all of the shit Rich took he was actually a pretty cool guy.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Attached is a copy of Richard Piana's autopsy report.

221 lbs? Did he lose a shitload of weight while in the coma? Dude was much bigger than that.

Also I thought he supposedly fell and hit his head yet no sign of injury?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
221 lbs? Did he lose a shitload of weight while in the coma? Dude was much bigger than that.

maybe the coroner changed the oil?

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Attached is a copy of Richard Piana's autopsy report. We did not run toxicology.

https://cdn.muckrock.com/foia_files/2017/11/08/AppXtender_-_MEDICAL_EXAMINER_CASES_-_5171418.pdf

Respectfully,
Debra L. Lewis
Records Custodian
District Six Medical Examiner's Office

mands
So after reading all that, what do you take away from his years of extreme aas use?

Besides the fact that he's dead.

That autopsy should tell us something about what these drugs do to the body over time. But I'm not up on the terminologies used in the report to understand it completely.

Can you shed some light on what you think, the results are of a heavy user, from the autopsy reports? Thanks.

Mrhat

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Also why the fuck is the abbreviation for 'gram' "g" in every other country but in America it's "gm". WTF?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

With no food for 18 days, depletion of all water and glycogen and all other body fluids after death I don't see it as that far fetched.
So after reading all that, what do you take away from his years of extreme aas use?

Besides the fact that he's dead.

That autopsy should tell us something about what these drugs do to the body over time. But I'm not up on the terminologies used in the report to understand it completely.

Can you shed some light on what you think, the results are of a heavy user, from the autopsy reports? Thanks.

Mrhat
He has some major heart conditions if you read in the cardiovascular overview. I would say heart disease from aas use and being an oversized human. One of my biggest scares is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy at my size. He certainly had it.

They did find fat/oil in his lungs. Could of been caused by his SEO or PMMA injections(just speculating). This is also can be caused by trauma.
Also why the fuck is the abbreviation for 'gram' "g" in every other country but in America it's "gm". WTF?
Who knows. Why don't we use the Metric system like everyone else lol

mands

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Wow just seeing this now, who else is gone?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic