CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Gms585 dreamdate.

CulturedThug88

CulturedThug88

Nov 5, 2017
Exactly, being told you are evil and have original sin certainly does wake one up to the reality of the situation. They called me racist one too many times, so I started reading works by other supposed racists, Jared Taylor, Bowden, Tyndell, now I am a racist, I am an ethno-nationalist, and when we get state power in a few decades it will be delightful watching these vermin dancing at the end of a rope or on a voyage back to their ancestral homeland.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Exactly, being told you are evil and have original sin certainly does wake one up to the reality of the situation. They called me racist one too many times, so I started reading works by other supposed racists, Jared Taylor, Bowden, Tyndell, now I am a racist, I am an ethno-nationalist, and when we get state power in a few decades it will be delightful watching these vermin dancing at the end of a rope or on a voyage back to their ancestral homeland.
Surely their lack of intellect is all to blame to the white people. I dig your name bro ;)

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Ethno-nationalist...What kind of nationalist

I love my country and respect and serve all our soldiers and mission, flag, as a united body...not divided

CulturedThug88

CulturedThug88

Nov 5, 2017
Ethno-nationalist...What kind of nationalist

I love my country and respect and serve all our soldiers and mission, flag, as a united body...not divided

Racial homogeneity is a prerequisite to a unified nation. Why would anyone be loyal and loving of a nation that their ancestors had no part in making or experience of? Look at all the past examples of ethnically homogeneous societies that allowed other racial groups into their states.

First it starts off as a cringing minority, then it becomes a fast growing subset of society, with high birthrates, low employment rates and ever plummeting levels of integration. Once the threshold of 20% is reached, we see the inevitable civil wars, partitioning, mass ethnic conflict and the destruction of the nation, or the complete dying out of either the host or the new arrivals, either through mixing or through conquest.

My grandfather fought in the war. Can you imagine he would think it was worth it as he turns on the T.V and sees headlines about tackling white privilege, or how white masculinity is toxic, or how we have to let in refugees with completely alien views to our own?

We were never asked, each decade polling showed the vast majority of British people opposed mass immigration. Now we are on the verge of London, becoming a minority white area. It is no longer Britain if millions of the "citizens" have no cultural, ancestral or spritual connection to the blood and soil of the nation.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Racial homogeneity is a prerequisite to a unified nation. Why would anyone be loyal and loving of a nation that their ancestors had no part in making or experience of? Look at all the past examples of ethnically homogeneous societies that allowed other racial groups into their states.

First it starts off as a cringing minority, then it becomes a fast growing subset of society, with high birthrates, low employment rates and ever plummeting levels of integration. Once the threshold of 20% is reached, we see the inevitable civil wars, partitioning, mass ethnic conflict and the destruction of the nation, or the complete dying out of either the host or the new arrivals, either through mixing or through conquest.

My grandfather fought in the war. Can you imagine he would think it was worth it as he turns on the T.V and sees headlines about tackling white privilege, or how white masculinity is toxic, or how we have to let in refugees with completely alien views to our own?

We were never asked, each decade polling showed the vast majority of British people opposed mass immigration. Now we are on the verge of London, becoming a minority white area. It is no longer Britain if millions of the "citizens" have no cultural, ancestral or spritual connection to the blood and soil of the nation.

If your grandfather fought in WW2 and you are British, I guess i misinterpret the "88" in your name.
Other than that, I'm all in line with your thoughts.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
None if this Heil Hitler shit here brothers, I don't agree with the way things are going but Hitlers little faggot methodology was shut down for a reason and won't be encouraged here.

CulturedThug88

CulturedThug88

Nov 5, 2017
It took the entire British empire, French empire, (((Bolshevik Russia))), U.S.A, China and many more, to beat that faggot. Hitler didn't want a war, he was trying to regain German territory taken by Poland after ww1.

Attachments

• CHURCHIE.jpg
    CHURCHIE.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 144
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
U need to go read a history book, this land of ours was stolen from the Native Americans.....I am 100% sure they feel different about your slanted view....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.