Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Looking for advice on which MyStrengthBook program to complete

which MyStrengthBook program should I complete?

• Adam Ramzy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewa Januszkiewicz

• Blaine Sumner

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Stephen Cascioli

• Bryce Krawczyk

• JP Cauchi

• Brett Gibbs

• Matt Gary

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maria Htee

• Kelly Branton

• Total voters
P

Powerlifter123

Oct 29, 2017
I have been a user of MyStrengthBook for about a year now to track all my training and they recently released a library of premium training programs to use. I am looking for advice on which one I should complete.

Squat 275 Bench 155 Deadlift 315. Looking to continue to build a better total - not competing anytime soon.

There is a free trial, so you can view the program descriptions in the app (www.mystrengthbook.com)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
With you being so new to strength training (PLing), any program will work as long as you follow it and push yourself.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You pay money for this?
Cancel your subscription and pay POB a couple bucks. You'll get a lot more for the $

Reactions: 5.0
P

Powerlifter123

Oct 29, 2017
You pay money for this?
Cancel your subscription and pay POB a couple bucks. You'll get a lot more for the $

What is POB? I like following the programming through the app. It's just easier in the gym than working off spreadsheets on my phone. Plus, there are a bunch of reports and tools that show your progress.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What is POB? I like following the programming through the app. It's just easier in the gym than working off spreadsheets on my phone. Plus, there are a bunch of reports and tools that show your progress.

PoB = Pillar of Balance. A mod here who trains many PLers. He's used to compete as well so he has empirical knowledge as well as book smarts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic