Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How do you pamper yourself?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Buy myself some car audio stuff and do something special with my trophy wife so she knows I appreciate her because she SPOILS me 24/7

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
I just recently bought a pair of black suede thigh high boots from Nordstrom. Seriously, like I needed another pair (but they were on sale!!!) I already have 2 black thigh highs already but to justify those purchases, one is a high heel and the other is a stacked shorter heel. Anyways so I'm excited to get them in. But after the fact, I started reading the reviews on their website and many of the reviews were saying how the calf area is too snug on many of them. I have pretty big calves so I may be a sad camper. Crossing my fingers that they fit. If not, I have been wanting to get a red pair since Red is trending pretty high this season. Smh

Attachments

• IMG_5438.jpg
    IMG_5438.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_5439.jpg
    IMG_5439.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 267
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Massages for me at this point are now a maintenance item with my growing muscles.
So when i indulge...i typically spend some time with BOB. Oh wait, thats a maintenance item too bwahaha.
Seriously, i get pedicures as my indulgence and new workout gear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Didn't you just get those same ones but in the red?
I wish, I couldn't zip them over my calves, ummm, I mean, they don't make those for men, umm, wait, nope, not me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic