Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stenabolic sr-9009

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Anyone have any first hand experience with Stenabolic?
I've been reading on it. Sounds very interesting like a non hormonal t3. Seems like no one is using it. Wondering if there's a reason for that. Are results legit?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
"Effects of SR9009 and SR9011 observed via in vitro and in vivo animal studies were increased basal oxygen consumption, decreased lipogenesis, cholesterol and bile acid synthesis in the liver, increased mitochondrial content, glucose and fatty acid oxidation in the skeletal muscle and decreased lipid storage in the white adipose tissue"

Is that QUOTE saying sr-9009 burns fat as well as stoping fat from being stored in the fat cells?...Am I comprehending that correctly?...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
"Effects of SR9009 and SR9011 observed via in vitro and in vivo animal studies were increased basal oxygen consumption, decreased lipogenesis, cholesterol and bile acid synthesis in the liver, increased mitochondrial content, glucose and fatty acid oxidation in the skeletal muscle and decreased lipid storage in the white adipose tissue"

Is that QUOTE saying sr-9009 burns fat as well as stoping fat from being stored in the fat cells?...Am I comprehending that correctly?...

Word.
That's all that seems to be out there on this. No real 1st hand use. I've also read it not orally available. Idk.
Hoping someone had 1st hand to offer. Not scientific wrote ups as I've seen em...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I know 2 younger guys (can't yet get gear) who buy every Peptide and SARM in the book. I asked them last night after I saw this question. They both had mixed results. One kid did 12.5mg 2 x day. The other did 5mg 4 x day. Both never bought it again but the results weren't zero either. These are the kind of guys who never "let their abs go" and then complain about not growing. ("Aesthetics momos")

They concluded that fasted preworkout was a good time to get the most benefits. Fat oxidation and energy production from the Stenabolic made up for the fasted state. The issue is active life a drug. 2-3hrs of effect from each dose. Matt did 25mg total waking & preworkout (8am and 6pm), Nick did 5mg spread throughout the day (7a/12p/5p/10p). Nick actually saw some visual improvement in lower back fat despite the lower dose which supports the idea that frequent dosing is required.

Price point sucks fro effective dosing too. If you have access, there's nothing in the world has worked better for me in prep than:

T3/T4 Combo (12.5/50mg) worked up to 2tabs a.m./ 2tabs p.m. over a few weeks
Phentermine 37.5mg upon waking
DNP 250mg at bedtime

I could eat handfuls of my kid's "goldfish" at midnight and still got shredded. That combo is real exercise in a bottle (or blisters)

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I know 2 younger guys (can't yet get gear) who buy every Peptide and SARM in the book. I asked them last night after I saw this question. They both had mixed results. One kid did 12.5mg 2 x day. The other did 5mg 4 x day. Both never bought it again but the results weren't zero either. These are the kind of guys who never "let their abs go" and then complain about not growing. ("Aesthetics momos")

They concluded that fasted preworkout was a good time to get the most benefits. Fat oxidation and energy production from the Stenabolic made up for the fasted state. The issue is active life a drug. 2-3hrs of effect from each dose. Matt did 25mg total waking & preworkout (8am and 6pm), Nick did 5mg spread throughout the day (7a/12p/5p/10p). Nick actually saw some visual improvement in lower back fat despite the lower dose which supports the idea that frequent dosing is required.

Price point sucks fro effective dosing too. If you have access, there's nothing in the world has worked better for me in prep than:

T3/T4 Combo (12.5/50mg) worked up to 2tabs a.m./ 2tabs p.m. over a few weeks
Phentermine 37.5mg upon waking
DNP 250mg at bedtime

I could eat handfuls of my kid's "goldfish" at midnight and still got shredded. That combo is real exercise in a bottle (or blisters)

I tried T3 once. Risk to reward wasnt worth it IMO.
I am scared little girl to try DNP. I have been tempted. Every time I get close to trying it I say fuck it and get some Tren and just cut by calories and work. Phentermine I would try.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Word.
That's all that seems to be out there on this. No real 1st hand use. I've also read it not orally available. Idk.
Hoping someone had 1st hand to offer. Not scientific wrote ups as I've seen em...

Seems like that would be the "perfect" diet supp if true!...Would make dieting a whole lot easier, almost, "magical"....

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Seems like that would be the "perfect" diet supp if true!...Would make dieting a whole lot easier, almost, "magical"....
Usually when it's too good to be true...

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic