TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Where have you two been?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Where have you two been?
Chasing oil money, trying not to die...and stuff. Went underground for a bit with some of the guuys here, but fell out of that group too. I still see some familiar faces on the roster.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
Chasing oil money, trying not to die...and stuff. Went underground for a bit with some of the guuys here, but fell out of that group too. I still see some familiar faces on the roster.

I second this for the most part..
Been down and out, up and down, living life and fell off for a little while but getting things back in order.. I think lol

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
IronCore told me we were deported and never allowed back in the USA.... guess he was wrong, again.......

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
IronCore told me we were deported and never allowed back in the USA.... guess he was wrong, again.......
IronCore?! Oh man....I'm surprised it's not 'Rusted Donut' by now. Good to see you're still around, FD.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What is up dude! Did you have meatcake in your pack or something? He hasn't posted since you went awol.

Welcome back homo.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
What is up dude! Did you have meatcake in your pack or something? He hasn't posted since you went awol.

Welcome back homo.
We was sexting about the good old days and decided to see if we were still in the books. Good to see you still holding it down!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic