Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hi from nashvegas

S

sctxms

Sep 10, 2017
SCTXMS old timer use to be an active memeber of mass monsters back when dream ran it. I ran into some real health issues and I am just nowing returning to lifting and walking hoping to be running in 6 months Current stats 6'1 47 270 ish BF 20% and dropping
Daily diet is pretty solid
just started lifting again so I am doing 2 on 2 off
walking on my off days
Current meds HRT, BP meds, HCG, Heart meds to slow my heart rate down and blood letting every 2 months
At some point I will be looking into suplementing my hrt but so much has change in 10 years

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, good to have another old timer here. Lots of boards out there, but TID seems to have a higher percentage of experienced people who've been there done that than most boards. Refers to diet, training, supplementation, health, and all the various crap life throws at us.

Bamazav

Bamazav

Oct 27, 2012
Welcome, good to have another old timer here. Lots of boards out there, but TID seems to have a higher percentage of experienced people who've been there done that than most boards. Refers to diet, training, supplementation, health, and all the various crap life throws at us.
Curious, what is considered an old timer? Welcome to the Den.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Curious, what is considered an old timer? Welcome to the Den.

lol. Can't speak for others, but my mindset says it is more about experience, wisdom and perspective than it is about whatever your birth certificate says. I thought I saw that in in his post, and in yours in your log.

S

sctxms

Sep 10, 2017
Old timer mean u been on both sides or been training, reading learning for decades and don't considered people who have or do use hgh, anabolic slin etc to be lazy or cheaters....... I have trained clean for 20 years and didn't turn to the dark side lol until my late 30's. I hold each person (adult) to make his/her own choices and not to judge. I will offer opinions on training diet supplements cycle and post cycle however I am no doctor so I alway say get your blood check before during (more than once depending on cycle length) and at least twice after

S

sctxms

Sep 10, 2017
How long or how many post do u have to have before u can PM people

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Either 3 or 5, @admin knows the true secret.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am 55 and FWIW I cannot safely run over 175mgs and found stacking just makes too many RBC's and all the blood issues that come with. I was 22% BF on BP meds in Jan 17. I am now 12.8%. Off the BP meds. 122/71 BP today, I have a home Hgb blood test kit, I check my viscosity every Monday. My resting HR is 70.

I pin 50mgs Prop EOD (slin-pin) and for some reason that's the best for my BP and blood. I'll run less over the winter and go back on my 175mgs blast next spring, health allowing.

Walk, crawl, run.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
AARP Member, Congrats!

I am 55 and FWIW I cannot safely run over 175mgs and found stacking just makes too many RBC's and all the blood issues that come with. I was 22% BF on BP meds in Jan 17. I am now 12.8%. Off the BP meds. 122/71 BP today, I have a home Hgb blood test kit, I check my viscosity every Monday. My resting HR is 70.

I pin 50mgs Prop EOD (slin-pin) and for some reason that's the best for my BP and blood. I'll run less over the winter and go back on my 175mgs blast next spring, health allowing.

Walk, crawl, run.

S

sctxms

Sep 10, 2017
Shit AARP has some awsome discounts lol @ CFM I have Primary PV so I get my blood checked monthly and usually donate a pint every 2 months to the trash can at my oncologist office....

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to the iron den. Enjoy the board.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic