Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Shoulder-Chest injury?

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I was on the flat bench and as I pushed up the 6th rep, I felt this crunching sensation in my upper-outer left pec and front shoulder. I was able to rack the bar. I quit my workout and headed home. I've got a dull sort of pain on the outer-upper pec and front of my shoulder. It only starts to hurt when I lift my arm up and back. My doctor thinks I could've injured an attachment ligament and it's nothing major. Any ideas??

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I was on the flat bench and as I pushed up the 6th rep, I felt this crunching sensation in my upper-outer left pec and front shoulder. I was able to rack the bar. I quit my workout and headed home. I've got a dull sort of pain on the outer-upper pec and front of my shoulder. It only starts to hurt when I lift my arm up and back. My doctor thinks I could've injured an attachment ligament and it's nothing major. Any ideas??

Rest, ice and take ibuprofen for now. See how you feel by tomorrow. It might be just a strain...Is bruising present?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
like everyone said....rest and ice...add motrin for inflammation...

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I lied. A day after I posted this I developed bruising a little under my armpit and on the front of my shoulder. Still not really painful except if I swing my arm downward in a fast motion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic