Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
red marine algae is great to take all the time. L-Lysine is very important to take all the time. Even more so with people that are serious about weight lifting. WHY?? Glad you asked haha. Most Pre workouts and protein shakes have l-arginine which can cause breakouts and l-lysine balances it out.

Epson salts will help the break out feel better as well as black tea. Boil water, soak the tea bags like you are making a nice cup of tea and then take the tea bag (after it cools a little) and put on the sores.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/acivir-cream.html order that and use after you do the above. It does not get rid of the virus of course but it is a topical anti-viral which will help it heal quicker.

Avoid stress and check out this list of do's and dont's http://prosurx.com/what-to-eat-and-not-to-eat-to-prevent-herpes-outbreaks/

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
There is a lot outside this country that work
Not cure but help

Like cancer --there is a cure for certain blood cancers

But not legal in USA
Farrah fawcett tried but was to late

Anything for skin cancer, bra?

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
On a science fact note. Herpes is a virus. It travels through our body and lies dormant on nerve bundles until opportunity arises. The liver has nothing to do with viral load. So please again remind us why we are "cleansing" our liver for herpes outbreaks.

I spent time laying out some wisdom and understanding in that post yes based on actual science but will not respond positively to patronizing and arrogant behavior. Have fun with your genital herpes. Since you know so much...I'm well aware of the virus hiding away in the nerves however that is not where the primary concentration of them is.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I spent time laying out some wisdom and understanding in that post yes based on actual science but will not respond positively to patronizing and arrogant behavior. Have fun with your genital herpes. Since you know so much...I'm well aware of the virus hiding away in the nerves ****however that is not where the primary concentration of them is***.
You spent time reposting some hearsay and telling people to get off "all your prescriptions because they are all immune suppressors". You regurgitated someone else's pseudo science and than got upset when I asked you to tie any of it into Herpes simplex 1 or 2 (which was the OP's question).

The primary concentration of HERPES simplex 1-2 is indeed in the Basal Ganglia (nerve for the layman ;) )

I'm glad you found your way thru cleansing but I prefer to believe my liver is my body's "cleanse" and can handle the job just fine. I offered advice on anti-viral medicines as a trained medical professional with 10yrs in Emergency Nursing. The dozens of STD/STI's that I treat weekly with antibiotics and medicine are a daily reminder of how fortunate I am to not have one :)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
You spent time reposting some hearsay and telling people to get off "all your prescriptions because they are all immune suppressors". You regurgitated someone else's pseudo science and than got upset when I asked you to tie any of it into Herpes simplex 1 or 2 (which was the OP's question).

The primary concentration of HERPES simplex 1-2 is indeed in the Basal Ganglia (nerve for the layman ;) )

I'm glad you found your way thru cleansing but I prefer to believe my liver is my body's "cleanse" and can handle the job just fine. I offered advice on anti-viral medicines as a trained medical professional with 10yrs in Emergency Nursing. The dozens of STD/STI's that I treat weekly with antibiotics and medicine are a daily reminder of how fortunate I am to not have one :)

Mike just bitch slapped you with the straight facts.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Not to repeat what Mike said, because as always he nailed it on the head. I will say, you are susceptible to everything like we all are. Wait till you get shingles, or some other virus, then see how well a natural Detox will work.

You'll want the anti viral, because the longer you leave the virus untreated, the more it spreads and takes over your other cells to make more virus. The more pain, irritation will occur. Good luck!!!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not to repeat what Mike said, because as always he nailed it on the head. I will say, you are susceptible to everything like we all are. Wait till you get shingles, or some other virus, then see how well a natural Detox will work.

You'll want the anti viral, because the longer you leave the virus untreated, the more it spreads and takes over your other cells to make more virus. The more pain, irritation will occur. Good luck!!!!

I've had chicken pocs for the first time in adulthood...Am 50 now, will I get shingles or not, being that I have went this long without getting them? (shingles)...I was in my early 20's when I contracted chicken pocs...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
all depends on your immune system bro

ive never had cpox nor shingles
but then again I'm special lol

I think a lot is how n what we eat that effects our immune system
as in how strong it is

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you've had chicken pox, then yes, you can get shingles because you have that virus in you too. It's dormant in your nerves. It can happen at any time, no rhyme or reason. Your immunity can be fine too. Usually from what I've seen is some sort of distress or injury in that nerve area that causes the shingles virus to wake up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic