Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test prop cycle?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi...i need some advice i have started an anavar only cycle.10mg a day.into the 3rd week with no sides to speak off..increased strenght and feel harder only negative is that my kidney function shows an elevated urea level is that expected on a cycle?

My coach has suggested i use test prop at 50mg a week....i have been training for 3 years now...and did an anavar only cycle once before...but i feel the gains i get are usually not satisfying...my diet and training is in check by my coach.

Any thoughts on the urea level and test prop...

34 year old female
56kg
163cm

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you're only running 10mg of Anavar you have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before needing Prop or any Testosterone for that matter. 3yrs of training is a very short time in terms of growth and muscle maturity. This a marathon not a sprint.

That being said you will probably want instant results anyway (human nature)...if you're going to do anything different; I'd suggest bumping the Var up to 20mg/day. Then when you plateau the next cycle you could go 30mg etc. I'd be inclined to have you stay away from Testosterone until you've given bodybuilding g a little more time. Primo is a MUCH better option unless you're competing in BBing or WPD (bikini girls and figure don't need much more than Var and some last minute Estrogen blockers.)

I train and coach women exclusively and my clients who use Testosterone and/or NPP and/or Primo are stepping on stage at 10% or lower bodyfat at your weight or heavier. Your coach might want to ease back on the throttle a little.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
...and up your water intake for your Urea issue. I can't tell much from just that number but I am an experienced ER RN so I'll posit an educated guess that you're dehydrated and you've increased protein consumption and degradation which will show up as elevated BUN.(blood urea nitrogen)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
...and up your water intake for your Urea issue. I can't tell much from just that number but I am an experienced ER RN so I'll posit an educated guess that you're dehydrated and you've increased protein consumption and degradation which will show up as elevated BUN.(blood urea nitrogen)
thank you!!!urea is at 11 .3 but the rest of the test was normal values iv increased my water consumption...will up var dosage and take it from there....wasnt too keen on the test prop...

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I don't see any need to start the use of test at all. My wife has been competing for years and cant imagine her ever using test...Like Mike suggested...primo is a WAY better option!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
var is the way....what ive noticed is most of my clients want it now ....and 99% just want to lose fat
few want to really compete
I would do as said above

primo imo is used to maintain ---some get gains off it ---but I think its more for hardness as it is reserved for retention of muscle
seems to start to kick in around 2 weeks and in slow steps

great stuff thou

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys

thanks for the feedback... i let my coach know that i wasnt keen to do a test prop cycle - i upped var to 20mg , I am in my 6th week of my cycle ,with 2 weeks to , strenght is very good at the moment at I am defintely harder , no sides to report except from mild irritation and aggression , im using a 5mg liquid pharma female edition anavar has anyone on here used this before and what would you reccomend in terms of going of the cycle and starting again?and would it be advisable to maybe try a different brand of var?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm...well I'm not a fan of var so I won't really comment except...are you asking about how to "stop" your cycle? If so, you just stop ;) as for starting again, are you talking down the line or not long in between?

as for the test prop or test e/c, you don't need it unless you are attempting to get into serious female body building...I do 20mg for TRT and while I fucking love it for what it's supposed to do..it does it well...I would never use more than that due to the sides :)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm...well I'm not a fan of var so I won't really comment except...are you asking about how to "stop" your cycle? If so, you just stop ;) as for starting again, are you talking down the line or not long in between?

as for the test prop or test e/c, you don't need it unless you are attempting to get into serious female body building...I do 20mg for TRT and while I fucking love it for what it's supposed to do..it does it well...I would never use more than that due to the sides :)
Hi Jenner

My coach suggested that i take a week break from the anavar before starting another cycle , I am on a bulk diet now for about 7 weeks this is my last week on the anavar - she has suggested that i carry on with the diet and then in 4 weeks time start the var again as well, I have seen a difference in strength and hardness on the var ... would it be excessive to to push the cycle a further two weeks?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Hi Jenner

My coach suggested that i take a week break from the anavar before starting another cycle , I am on a bulk diet now for about 7 weeks this is my last week on the anavar - she has suggested that i carry on with the diet and then in 4 weeks time start the var again as well, I have seen a difference in strength and hardness on the var ... would it be excessive to to push the cycle a further two weeks?

Ok,

1. First you say a week off..then 4 weeks off, which one is it?
2. How long has this cycle been?

I personally do 12-20 week cycles depending on what I'm taking, that of course includes if it's oral or inject :)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ok,

1. First you say a week off..then 4 weeks off, which one is it?
2. How long has this cycle been?

I personally do 12-20 week cycles depending on what I'm taking, that of course includes if it's oral or inject :)
Sorry- cycle so far: 7 weeks,im doing a 8 week cycle -but would like to try for 10 weeks...would this be ok..?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Sorry- cycle so far: 7 weeks,im doing a 8 week cycle -but would like to try for 10 weeks...would this be ok..?

Yes, it would be ok :)

but, let's clarify the in between cycle thing...what is the reasoning of you doing a 10 week cycle and then taking...let's say at the longest 4 weeks off and starting again? What is the goal?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic