Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Women and GH

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Do women get the same incredible leaning out on gh as men do?
If so, at what dose?
I'm talking good generic blue top gh.
Thanks all!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My wife runs 2iu of Greys everyday and yes the effect is the same. Dosing was a guess in all honesty but I run 4iu and have about 100lbs on her.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
A couple years ago i ran 2iu ed of gh. I couldnt get passed the initial weight gain so i quit i know if i would have pushed past it, it would have been fine. But i let it mess with my head.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Wife ran 2 ius Serostim and stopped due to the water.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Mike,
Did your wife gain water weight at first, too?
Sounds like an issue for women with gh(?)
My friend is considering gh because of perimenopausal weight gain, so the last thing she needs is water weight.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yes but she's a bodybuilder so it was not really of concern to her. The water balances out after a few weeks

B

Beachbalm

TID Lady Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't read the rules.
My wife runs 2iu of Greys everyday and yes the effect is the same. Dosing was a guess in all honesty but I run 4iu and have about 100lbs on her.
Do you have a way junk sellers can approach me?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
My wife likes 2iu per day, and yes it does help significantly at leaning out even when diet isn't perfect.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I just have to add my .02 as there is absolutely no proof BUT...years ago I ran 2iu per day for a couple of years straight but stopped when shit got hard to come by without paying an arm and a leg for it...I liked it but wasn't major impressed. Not sure how much time later, but almost 3 years ago now...I was diagnosed with lung cancer found by mistake.... thank god at the earliest stage and I'm good now. Did I think back to using the GH, not at first but way later I did...couldn't pay me to ever touch it again...but that's just me.

C

Candice

Nov 12, 2017
I just have to add my .02 as there is absolutely no proof BUT...years ago I ran 2iu per day for a couple of years straight but stopped when shit got hard to come by without paying an arm and a leg for it...I liked it but wasn't major impressed. Not sure how much time later, but almost 3 years ago now...I was diagnosed with lung cancer found by mistake.... thank god at the earliest stage and I'm good now. Did I think back to using the GH, not at first but way later I did...couldn't pay me to ever touch it again...but that's just me.

Hey i came across your comment on women using mass and was wondering if i could get ur opinion on using mass and EQ??

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Hey i came across your comment on women using mass and was wondering if i could get ur opinion on using mass and EQ??

Hi Candice, can you send PM's? If so..please do and ask anything you need to know. :)

If not, please ask here and I will do my best to answer!

C

Candice

Nov 12, 2017
Hi Candice, can you send PM's? If so..please do and ask anything you need to know. :)

If not, please ask here and I will do my best to answer!

I am trying to figure out how to pm but fmL i cant!:mad:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic