Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rich Piana in medically induced coma

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
He was a guy of excess all the way around.
I hope he enjoyed his short life as much as he seemed to.
I never want to wish ill on anyone, if I can help it.
Prayers for people who live with grief for anyone.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah. watched that earlier. Nothing in it comes across to me as contrived, never looks as if she is thinking of what she should be saying or trying to make any alterations to what actually happened. Can't really assume anything until the autopsy details are known, but it sounds to me like it would have likely been some kind of cardiac event.

To be able to put that video out for the benefit of those who are interested in or followed Rich is pretty amazing; she's a brave woman.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
That seems weird as fuck to me. Seriously.
Rich, Channel, and Rich's ex Sara all like attention. I think she means well, and is doing what Rich would have her do.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Rich, Channel, and Rich's ex Sara all like attention. I think she means well, and is doing what Rich would have her do.

Still seems odd to me. Mrs Flex lost her sister to cancer a few years ago and she was in a near state of depression for about six months. She sure as fuck wasn't making videos about it. I know it's a little different as these people are quasi-famous but still...

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
My trainer, Scot Mendelson, reported on his Facebook that Rich passed away a few days ago.

I'm proud to say that I got to meet Rich in person a few months ago as I was leaving the Gold's Gym in North Hollywood. He seemed like a cool, down to Earth guy.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
My trainer, Scot Mendelson, reported on his Facebook that Rich passed away a few days ago.

I'm proud to say that I got to meet Rich in person a few months ago as I was leaving the Gold's Gym in North Hollywood. He seemed like a cool, down to Earth guy.

VIP_No-Mad

VIP_No-Mad

Nov 18, 2010
Wow... that last video was hard to watch...

So...

For the good ... For the bad... For the Funny... And for the crazy... Thank you Rich...

Rip... God Bless him and his...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic