Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Brinkkman Busted

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Not saying it IS so, but to me, your post suggested the possibility that you were letting it be known you were able to produce more than you needed, and might therefore be approachable for business. And I'm just a member, Mods like tg2 deal with stuff like that all the time, and put the common good of the board and other members above any one member. There was no proof, and no discipline, just a Mod watching out for his board, seems like it's all good here at TID, where Mods do that for all of us.

No worries I understand. If you look at the first 10 words you know that's out of the question for me. I was only making the point that IMO it's easier, cheaper, and less risky (I.E. having your photo and car tag snapped while around someone who is under surveillance) than paying domestic prices for already prepared stuff. If you can boil water, add, subtract, divide and sterilize your area to the max then it just makes sense all the way around. Why pay $75-$125 for just a measly 2000mg / 10ml's of T when you can get 100,000mg for the same price? Plus you can tailor whatever dose/blend you want. As long as your only getting at most 3-400gm's of whichever mix of the dozens of choices you available, all you have to worry about is a seizure and a seizure letter a few months later; and that isn't anything to worry about. I've only had one in 12 years. There are lot's of U.S. pharm products available as well that are ridiculously priced here. The new Harvoni treatment for Hep C is $90,000 for a 3 month treatment, I bought 4 times that ($360,ooo worth) for a family member and his wife for $750 possibly saving their lives in the future as their ins. only pays for it when early stages of cirrhosis are detected.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your logic is silly....

No worries I understand. If you look at the first 10 words you know that's out of the question for me. I was only making the point that IMO it's easier, cheaper, and less risky (I.E. having your photo and car tag snapped while around someone who is under surveillance) than paying domestic prices for already prepared stuff. If you can boil water, add, subtract, divide and sterilize your area to the max then it just makes sense all the way around. Why pay $75-$125 for just a measly 2000mg / 10ml's of T when you can get 100,000mg for the same price? Plus you can tailor whatever dose/blend you want. As long as your only getting at most 3-400gm's of whichever mix of the dozens of choices you available, all you have to worry about is a seizure and a seizure letter a few months later; and that isn't anything to worry about. I've only had one in 12 years. There are lot's of U.S. pharm products available as well that are ridiculously priced here. The new Harvoni treatment for Hep C is $90,000 for a 3 month treatment, I bought 4 times that ($360,ooo worth) for a family member and his wife for $750 possibly saving their lives in the future as their ins. only pays for it when early stages of cirrhosis are detected.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I can't help but wonder whether the growth of bitcoin will make things safer for sources, as the receipt of such funds gets rid of middle-men, reduces fees, and improves anonymity.
I cannot see how using bitcoin or even encrypted email or websites are any safer, especially after the Dark Web Busts (and on going, the feds are now going after the purchasers as well as the sellers). Anything electronic can be tracked, encrypted or not.
I said this a many times and I firmly believe; encrypted mail or any "Safe" measures do not guarantee your anonymity from Feds Prying Eyes. If the Feds want to see what you are doing, they will. The Government came up with these encrypted messaging, mail during the cold war. I am sure they know how to get through any layer most people can put up. Even foreign countries are breaking through these digital "safe" layers to steal from banks and what not.

I think everybody's best bet is going the least amount of electronic/Digital communication and digital monetary transactions. If you don't leave a posted trail for them to follow, they will really have to dig in to find you.

And for the big aas sellers, don't be like a typical drug dealer and own three Mercedes, a Ferrari and a big house in Malibu. Anonymity helps. Broadcasting your actions will bury your ass. : )

Just food for thought.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I cannot see how using bitcoin or even encrypted email or websites are any safer, especially after the Dark Web Busts (and on going, the feds are now going after the purchasers as well as the sellers). Anything electronic can be tracked, encrypted or not.
I said this a many times and I firmly believe; encrypted mail or any "Safe" measures do not guarantee your anonymity from Feds Prying Eyes. If the Feds want to see what you are doing, they will. The Government came up with these encrypted messaging, mail during the cold war. I am sure they know how to get through any layer most people can put up. Even foreign countries are breaking through these digital "safe" layers to steal from banks and what not.

I think everybody's best bet is going the least amount of electronic/Digital communication and digital monetary transactions. If you don't leave a posted trail for them to follow, they will really have to dig in to find you.

And for the big aas sellers, don't be like a typical drug dealer and own three Mercedes, a Ferrari and a big house in Malibu. Anonymity helps. Broadcasting your actions will bury your ass. : )

Just food for thought.

Super post!!!!...This is as accurate as it gets...The computer has to break it down at some point in transmission so that it can understand it...If someone is on that end of it the decryption, they can read it...And I guess I don't have to tell you who is on those ends...Think, backbone!!!!

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Not saying it IS so, but to me, your post suggested the possibility that you were letting it be known you were able to produce more than you needed, and might therefore be approachable for business. And I'm just a member, Mods like tg2 deal with stuff like that all the time, and put the common good of the board and other members above any one member. There was no proof, and no discipline, just a Mod watching out for his board, seems like it's all good here at TID, where Mods do that for all of us.

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
TID, Thanks for the PM, could not respond due to settings...No Harm, no foul. I won't speak of it again. Was only trying to inform and help. ) )

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
TID, Thanks for the PM, could not respond due to settings...No Harm, no foul. I won't speak of it again. Was only trying to inform and help. ) )

If it's any consolation, I didn't see anything wrong with your OP...I also agree with your logic in regards to making your own. ..Peace, brah! !!...

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Its so easy now, think about it. They place one order, the send the money to a PO Box, they stake it, watch the pick up, your done. From there, they just build the case. Domestic sources run HUGE risks.
Hit it square on the head...You're more likely to get tangled up in an investigation if someone is under surveillance, and I'm sure in 4 years there were lots of photos of people and car tags to run a background check on that would have rather declined. That's pretty easy pickings for the Feds...Snag ,tag, and there's the informant or a few. Guy must have been solid though, surely they must have tried that route and no one would agree to testify or more. It only takes two people to take the stand against you to convict you on a conspiracy charge...And lot's of times one or both fabricated facts. I hate it for the guy, but that easy monty will get you every time sooner or later!

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Its so easy now, think about it. They place one order, the send the money to a PO Box, they stake it, watch the pick up, your done. From there, they just build the case. Domestic sources run HUGE risks.
Hit it square on the head...You're more likely to get tangled up in an investigation if someone is under surveillance, and I'm sure in 4 years there were lots of photos of people and car tags to run a background check on that would have rather declined. That's pretty easy pickings for the Feds...Snag ,tag, and there's the informant or a few. Guy must have been solid though, surely they must have tried that route and no one would agree to testify or more. It only takes two people to take the stand against you to convict you on a conspiracy charge...And lot's of times one or both fabricated facts. I hate it for the guy, but that easy money will get you every time sooner or later!

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Bitcoin isn't really anonymous unless you take steps to create an account with bogus info. The problem with bitcoin is it's to volatile. You could lose half your money before you pay for the trans action. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread.

So they spent 4 years watching them and they each only got barely 3-4 years. Some how that just doesn't add up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic