Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

International 'Steroid King' shot dead in Cape Town home in possible hit

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I recall he was involved in other things besides juice in the past. I know there is alot of money in the juice game......IDK, sounds like there is more to the story. Geez chemical soldier!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I didn't know he was still free, I thought they nabbed him back in 2012 ish..... Still, Nothing like the dousch Genxxl boards with stupid contests no normal person ever won.

At least the hitman had some decency to not take out the rest of the family.

Last edited:
NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Yep, remember that lab but thought the pinch had him locked away for years but then it was fishy a new similar lab popped up with same type list and nomenclature. Maybe he canaried and this was the catch up. Again just windbagging and nothing of substance about the end result here.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yep, remember that lab but thought the pinch had him locked away for years but then it was fishy a new similar lab popped up with same type list and nomenclature. Maybe he canaried and this was the catch up. Again just windbagging and nothing of substance about the end result here.

What would stop LE from mimicking a lab?...Courious....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
for those of you vets from CS, whatever happened to Tiny over there, who used to mod? I thought RR knew him pretty well.

He seems to have just disappeared. Were Boog and ?????DD buds of TF? I haven't seen either of them since either, and they both were mods over there....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
for those of you vets from CS, whatever happened to Tiny over there, who used to mod? I thought RR knew him pretty well.

He seems to have just disappeared. Were Boog and ?????DD buds of TF? I haven't seen either of them since either, and they both were mods over there....
Tiny is a member here, hasn't been here in years, RR stalks him online though. Boog went with TF. DD was on another board within the last year but haven't seen him around in a while.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
On RR's internet stalking skillz?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
He has some nice blends. I thought he and his gear were top notch before he got nabbed and than after being released opened and bought out all those boards. Went down hill quick

I was also expecting to read that his family got whacked. Glad someone that day had a little mercy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic