Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New guy with a quick question.

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
I've never gotten tren cough, night sweats yes, but I sweat all the time. Need to trust where you are buying your gear from, injecting random untrusted items into your body is not a great idea.

Welcome to TID.
I've never gotten tren cough, night sweats yes, but I sweat all the time. Need to trust where you are buying your gear from, injecting random untrusted items into your body is not a great idea.

Welcome to TID.
LizardKing can I ask you a question in private?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Go ahead, better not be a request for nudes like some of the dudes here :)

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
lol, my eyesight got to n20/20. cough, hack, sweat, occasional Cuban cigar with right people.

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
Go ahead, better not be a request for nudes like some of the dudes here :)
No naked pictures unless you went through puberty and then developed tits and dont have any extra parts hanging around. How do I send a private message?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Try to run a mile lol
And if u don't have the sweats then it's bunk imo

Taste it well I'll agree with that

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
LizardKing, like you, I dont like the idea of putting unknown or poorly made stuff in my body plus my wife works hard at keeping my diet clean and me healthy (what a wife!). Which is why I prefer to brew my own but even that comes with risks. What I would like to know is if you have any thoughts regarding powders.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Powers are the same as made products, you have to know who you are buying from, even then, your supplier could be selling something her didn't test, many variables. If you are going to brew your own, hopefully you read the correct procedures etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic