Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

CPR certification

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I did a course of First Aid, CPR and AED to give me the confidence to respond in an emergency situation with skills that can save a life. In the process, I got additional training in bloodborne pathogens, oxygen administration and injury prevention to be prepared to prevent and respond to life-threatening emergencies like a heart attack and such.

Well I'm proud to say that I got my certification! :cool:

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thats cool, I think everyone should be put through at least a first responder course. If nothing else you are competent if the time arrises that your help is needed. Most people just stand around like a deer in headlights.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Thats awesome you should be proud of yourself 100%.
its a great thing to have and when you have to use it you just know.
congrates

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That's awesome, this is something everyone should know how to do, you never know when it may come in handy.

D

dropshot001

Sep 15, 2010
congratulations! hopefully you never have to use it though

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I was a Ranger medic. If I saw you bleeding on the pavement, well you'd prolly die there. Sad to say, but I'm not touching anyone that I don't know with all the bullshit lawsuits that first responders get nailed with.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Good for you MG...I'm certified as well. I done it after my second son was born...I felt like it was something I had to do for them and I'm glad I did.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I was a Ranger medic. If I saw you bleeding on the pavement, well you'd prolly die there. Sad to say, but I'm not touching anyone that I don't know with all the bullshit lawsuits that first responders get nailed with.

Aint that the truth man...Its a sad sight when you can legitimately try to help someone and even ultimately save their life but they sue your ass off to show their gratitude. Wont be long you'll have to get someone to make their mark in blood on some consent form just to stabilize them.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Aint that the truth man...Its a sad sight when you can legitimately try to help someone and even ultimately save their life but they sue your ass off to show their gratitude. Wont be long you'll have to get someone to make their mark in blood on some consent form just to stabilize them.

meh, good samaritan law protects those who intervene.

congrats on your BLS. I too hope you never need to use it. If you do, remember to do adequate compressions (don't be afraid to hear the cartilage/bones cracking). Also, CPR fails more times than not. Have fun saving lives! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic