Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New guy with a quick question.

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
Hi everybody, fng here with a question, is my tren bunk? ...does tren ALWAYS shut you down and make you cough? Last year I bought some tren and although I didnt cough my head off I did feel a slight need to cough right after and I was pleased with my strength gains. Cant buy there any more so I bought some new stuff this year and it does not make me want to cough at all, plus when taking it with test E and EQ, I am horny as fuck, I dont remember being like that plus strength gains dont seem to be there like last time. Maybe I am imagining things...

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Tren usually gives me night sweats, the occasional tren cough, I'm horny as a 3 horned billy goat & this last run it zapped my energy. Don't expect to get the cough every time. My strength & mass jumped way up, all these things combined I have zero doubt that it is legit.

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks Wally, and I forgot about the sweats, not sweating this time either. What I was thinking is that my tren was really just test and now instead of taking 500 test E and 300 of tren, I was just taking 800 of test and that was why I was so horny.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've never gotten tren cough, night sweats yes, but I sweat all the time. Need to trust where you are buying your gear from, injecting random untrusted items into your body is not a great idea.

Welcome to TID.

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
I've never gotten tren cough, night sweats yes, but I sweat all the time. Need to trust where you are buying your gear from, injecting random untrusted items into your body is not a great idea.

Welcome to TID.
I agree completely but without a lab to analyze what you have its russian roulette at best and the only choice I have, where I live a lab is not an option.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I had tren cough once. If your piss isn't orange, its probably bunk. Of all the compounds I've used TREN is the one you know you're ON.

Reactions: J.C
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Back in the early days it would change my pee color now not so much , me personally can taste it (tren) after my injection. Ball sweat is my biggest dose indicator these days

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I had tren cough once. If your piss isn't orange, its probably bunk. Of all the compounds I've used TREN is the one you know you're ON.

Idk mine will fluctuate. at first its always darker but it stops.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic