DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Maybe he will say something soon.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I saw an article where the author got the vapors finding out Rich had 20 bottles of AAS. :confused:

He must have had a good hiding spot for his main stash.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I saw an article where the author got the vapors finding out Rich had 20 bottles of AAS. :confused:

He must have had a good hiding spot for his main stash.

I saw that and though I wonder if they could even tell the difference between a vial of synthasol and a vial of test... Doubt it until the lab work came back.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I saw that and though I wonder if they could even tell the difference between a vial of synthasol and a vial of test... Doubt it until the lab work came back.
Or worse. Like when my brother freaked out when he saw my creatine and protein powders and was all "you have steroids??"

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So sorry to hear this. I did not follow him or know much about him, but it's always hard to hear when relatively young men pass away so early in life.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones and family.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I saw a video recently where he and another guy were doing whiskey shots and deadlifts. Makes for a good show, but man...

RIP Rich.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I saw a video recently where he and another guy were doing whiskey shots and deadlifts. Makes for a good show, but man...

RIP Rich.

We've done tequila shots and then deadlifts and rows for @PillarofBalance's night before he got hitched. That's the least of his issues - he lived an extreme life. Although Sad - it's Not so surprising that he didn't make it to 50.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

RIP Rich.

couple of my best squat days were after pounding beers after work in a parking lot with my work buddies then slamming a pre workout.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm I guess I need to hike up my skirt. I have skipped workouts because I had a buzz and thought I might be wasting my time. Though, in my taekwondo days I would go to Friday happy hour and then rush to Friday workout, but I was also a kid compared to now.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
sad to hear. so young of a man checking out early. rip Rich.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic