Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

reduction in strengt???

J

John Will

Jul 26, 2017
ive been training hard for a couple months now and just this week im seriously weaker than i was last week or i dont have normal endurance thru the workout. and i also train hard and to failure every workout. should i rest for a week or 2, or train lightly for a few weeks or just change my workout? any advice

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm assuming you're relatively new to lifting so your progress shouldn't halt in only a couple months time. The progress in the beginning is linear but like GM said what's your diet and sleep looking like? If those are off you're training will tank quickly.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why does this look familiar?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Over training and or under eating.

Running gear: E2 check?

Stress? Sleep?

Perhaps a week off, some double bacon chili cheeseburgers and the guilt will set you straight.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
ive been training hard for a couple months now and just this week im seriously weaker than i was last week or i dont have normal endurance thru the workout. and i also train hard and to failure every workout. should i rest for a week or 2, or train lightly for a few weeks or just change my workout? any advice

Take a week off for rest and relaxation, change up the workout a bit, and you'll come back stronger. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic