Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Massage therapy

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I get this done often. Can hurt or tickle at the same time. Also try cupping.

I've thought of cupping...However, it looks a tad, shad painful...Also, considered acupunture...

My thoughts tho on fascia strecthing were mainly to see if any of you do it for the sake of muscle grow...From what I understand , the fascia will restrict growth after so much growth of muscle...If you can get it strechted (fascia), then it should allow for more growth of muscle...Just what i've heard...​

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Never heard of salt floats... I'll check it out, my girls no really pricey... considering she comes to the house and brings in her table $65 for 90 min.

http://bodymindfloatcenter.com/new-page/

this is what I am talking about. You float in complete suspension in Epsom salt solution no light or sound. After like 20 min all your muscles just become jello and you enter a weird sleep mode. It's fucking awesome. I normally have to go sit on a bench somewhere for an hour or so after to get back to reality. Makes your skin and body feel GREAT

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sounds like a sensory deprivation tank.

Joe Rogan loves those things. Though he's shroomin' when he does.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Sounds like a sensory deprivation tank.

Joe Rogan loves those things. Though he's shroomin' when he does.

yea thats what they are. But before fucking that TV show made them all popular with dopes trying to TRIP out with out drugs. Athletes were using them to help heal. I love it they work the tits. For the cost i recommend trying it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
yea thats what they are. But before fucking that TV show made them all popular with dopes trying to TRIP out with out drugs. Athletes were using them to help heal. I love it they work the tits. For the cost i recommend trying it.

how about pain?....i noticed in advertisment it suggesting pain relief...is it true?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
how about pain?....i noticed in advertisment it suggesting pain relief...is it true?

I dont have chronic pain. I mean it helps with like muscle soreness pain. Like you feel very similar to how you feel after a massage tissue wise.
It's also an epsome salt bath. Athletes have been soaking in epsome for a very long time to help with performance related aches and pains.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It sounds like it would do some good, bro...I might have to try it at least once....Thanx for the input...

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I get massage twice a month to stave off a fusion surgery that I need to get.
It's a matter of $$, cause fusion surgery will keep me out of work at least 3 months, and my insurance only covers 60% of my check.
Anyway, low back massage works wonders, though temporary.
Plus, I have a great looking bisexual therapist, who's skilled and nice.
But no, she doesn't give "Happy Ending" massage. :(

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
I have a really bad shoulder and while it's too expensive for me to do it as much as I should, it can be a big help. Try and find someone who is certified in Graston Technique, and 'ART' active release technique. It will be painful but makes a big difference and in terms of the healing benefits it is multitudes better than any standard deep tissue massage.

LowKey

LowKey

Oct 16, 2017
There is a guy that is the official massage therapist for the University of Delaware athletic department. His office is in Wilmington, DE about an hour from me. He is a master. Anyone in that area in need of true therapeutic massage should go see him. His name is Tom Nolan. I'm not affiliated with him in any way. It's not one of those relaxing massages that soothes the soul- haha He breaks up metabolic deposits, muscle adhesions etc...
He's amazing at what he does. He has hands of iron. He used to kick box. Nice guy. But if he gets to know you- he will talk your head off- haha IDC just fix me dude. He's fixed my feet, shins, Achilles, calves, hamstrings, quads, piriformis, glutes, ilio psoas, upper and lower back, shoulders, intercostals, pec minor, pec major , ribs, hip flexors, quadratus, biceps, triceps and I'm sure others.
I also recommend a good ART (active release technique) practitioner to break up scar tissue.
I think it's called deep muscle massage therapy.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Never heard of salt floats... I'll check it out, my girls no really pricey... considering she comes to the house and brings in her table $65 for 90 min.

$65 for 90 min at your house is a heck of a good deal, especially if your getting good results.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

$65 for 90 min at your house is a heck of a good deal, especially if your getting good results.
I get massage twice a month to stave off a fusion surgery that I need to get.
It's a matter of $$, cause fusion surgery will keep me out of work at least 3 months, and my insurance only covers 60% of my check.
Anyway, low back massage works wonders, though temporary.
Plus, I have a great looking bisexual therapist, who's skilled and nice.
But no, she doesn't give "Happy Ending" massage. :(

thing about disability ins is if you pay the premium pre tax then your benefit will be taxed, however, if you pay your premium with after taxed dollars then the benefit will be tax free thus making the difference between you disability payments and your reg. income close to the same. if you have group disability at your work the premium is ridiculously low especially compared to individual disability ins., ie. buying on your own. therefore making a lot of sense to pay those group premiums after taxes have been paid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic