Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

South Carolina man sentenced for illegally distributing steroids

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
No it's generally best to assume someone is a rat. You don't give someone you don't know the benefit of the doubt in such matters

Gotta love these dudes that take shit so personal on the net. Get some thicker skin.
Thicker skin aint got nothing to do with .Thats the problem with these forums everybody is a elite bodybuilder they know everything and usually their nothing more than a pencil neck geek that spends more time posting than they actually do lifting and putting forth the effort in the gym.Jumping to conclussions and stating someone is a rat is bull,know the facts behind the story and situation first.

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
No it's generally best to assume someone is a rat. You don't give someone you don't know the benefit of the doubt in such matters

Gotta love these dudes that take shit so personal on the net. Get some thicker skin.
Thicker skin aint got nothing to do with .Thats the problem with these forums everybody is a elite bodybuilder they know everything and usually their nothing more than a pencil neck geek that spends more time posting than they actually do lifting and putting forth the effort in the gym.Jumping to conclussions and stating someone is a rat is bull,know the facts behind the story and situation first.

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
Do you convict someone without knowing the whole story ? No
Being cautious yes thats understandable and warranted

G

G23

Jul 21, 2017
I've said all I'm going to say about Chris's situation the members here now know in a nutshell what happened.This will be my last response on this matter.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not a bodybuilder and never claimed to be.

L

Little Old Me

May 10, 2018
Look the more I read this and your comments the more pissed I get.
Candace shot herself in the head killing herself he called 911 the police came searched found several suspicious containers containing the
Juice , took them as evidence dea was informed before this by his kids mother what he did as she was dating one of the 3 dea agents that arrested him out front of the courthouse before court the case was over the gun Candace killed herself with was registered as stolen.It ( the gun )was given to him as payment for some stuff then the guy reported the gun as stolen and didnt inform Chris that he did that.So when they ran the serial # on the gun it came back as stolen hince the gun charge.
So what really happen? And what's this about baby mama drama? I'm kind of confused.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you guys believe they do investigations for years before bagging someone ?? Why not do it after a few deliveries ..” years “ of investigating seems like a long waste of time

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
If admin would like to know what really happened and took place they can email me .
Hey smart ass, since this is public record, why dont you just upload the indictment for him, or provide a link to the court case so that we can read for ourselves what the real story is. Honestly, I am not buying into your full version of shit for several reasons. Would love to be proved wrong here, simply by seeing proof of his case. Otherwise, I see no reason anyone should believe anything some stranger that joins a board just to talk shit to members and give his version of this as fact and truth.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Hopefully, no one of any status or consequence would message or email a new member and exchange any meaningful information with said new member. POB should have dropped the Banhammer on the new member...but, perhaps wanted to let it go on for entertainment purposes. After all, we are all here for entertainment purposes only.
With warmest personal regards,
-CC-

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic