Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

916stang

May 24, 2012
Never used AAS was always athletic football/baseball/Marines /worked out religiously. At 42 went in had blood done my level was 200ng was prescribed trt 200 mg. At age 29 that is quite young to go on trt for the rest of your life. Is this doc trt or diy I've done and do both. Rule # 1 stay on top of your bloodwork everyone is different and a lot of these docs protocols are cookie cutter and they don't know shit
I always stay on my bloods, also I had low t and did get prescribed at 29

I'm working on getting additional blood work and I stay on top of it

As far as it being too young, I needed a change and getting my levels within normal range were important to me

Throwing in some AI, HCG and maybe even drop my test dosage a little bit. I'm trying to get my bloods good before b/c

Yea, these docs really don't know much at all and I was actually lied to by them to get started on HRT. Once I was on 10+ weeks the story changed on their end... its all about the money $$$

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I always stay on my bloods, also I had low t and did get prescribed at 29

I'm working on getting additional blood work and I stay on top of it

As far as it being too young, I needed a change and getting my levels within normal range were important to me

Throwing in some AI, HCG and maybe even drop my test dosage a little bit. I'm trying to get my bloods good before b/c

Yea, these docs really don't know much at all and I was actually lied to by them to get started on HRT. Once I was on 10+ weeks the story changed on their end... its all about the money $$$
What was your level from the initial test? I would only go down if you have sides at that level. Unless your body fat is high I wouldn't automatically use a.i remember it's better to treat high estrogen than a shut down estrogen level as far as the hcg everyone is diff. I personally am not doing it now because I'm blasting but when I do it's no more than 1000 a week, and I will do 2 weeks on 1 off.

916stang

May 24, 2012
Never used AAS was always athletic football/baseball/Marines /worked out religiously. At 42 went in had blood done my level was 200ng was prescribed trt 200 mg. At age 29 that is quite young to go on trt for the rest of your life. Is this doc trt or diy I've done and do both. Rule # 1 stay on top of your bloodwork everyone is different and a lot of these docs protocols are cookie cutter and they don't know shit
The
What was your level from the initial test? I would only go down if you have sides at that level. Unless your body fat is high I wouldn't automatically use a.i remember it's better to treat high estrogen than a shut down estrogen level as far as the hcg everyone is diff. I personally am not doing it now because I'm blasting but when I do it's no more than 1000 a week, and I will do 2 weeks on 1 off.

Well I do have pre trt blood work

Levels below and yea, these days body fat % is a bit high

Turning 30 next year

Estradiol (E2) 16.9 Spectrum is 7.6-42.6
Total Testosterone 219 Spectrum 280-1100ng/dl
Sex hormone bind globulin 11 Spectrum 10-80
Free testosterone 5.96 Spectrum 1.9-27ng/dl

T3 -free 4.0 1.8-4.6 normal
T4- total 9.1 5-14 normal
TSH- 1.3 0.27 - 4.2 normal
thyroid peroisdase 12.6

916stang

May 24, 2012
I have new blood work tomorrow after two months on cycle. Yes I'm trying to get back to PCT one day and maybe try to get my natural levels back up even though it is difficult and not worth it to many

HCG/Nolva/Clomid at power PCT should be good when I'm ready for a PCT

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I have new blood work tomorrow after two months on cycle. Yes I'm trying to get back to PCT one day and maybe try to get my natural levels back up even though it is difficult and not worth it to many

HCG/Nolva/Clomid at power PCT should be good when I'm ready for a PCT
There's no going back my friend

916stang

May 24, 2012
There's no going back my friend
That's fine my natural production stopped working anyway, so I'm now on a low dose of TRT for life or I can still take breaks but feeling like shit while on PCT isn't really something I want to go through..

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
got my labs today after 5 weeks of 500mg test c/800 mg Boldenone split into 3shots a week. Everything is better than the pre blast/cruise lab. Free test was 292.1 pg/ml Started 2iu's of hgh last week
That's fine my natural production stopped working anyway, so I'm now on a low dose of TRT for life or I can still take breaks but feeling like shit while on PCT isn't really something I want to go through..
Taking breaks opens you up to a whole host of estrogen related issues stay as level as possible. The older you get the more unforgiving the hormones get in your body staying on is your only coarse if you want to take the safest route. Watching the estro cannot be understated keeping it in range will lower the likelihood of certain cancers

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Man you guys are on some high Trt doses... 100 mg TE every 6 th day should be fine , I split mine into two 50mg pins a week, seems to keep me leveled out better. Go by your blood work and what dose you feel good at but try to keep it as low as you can, once you get on this therapy, your on it for life...Or for any quality thereof. I'll do 2 Blasts at about 600mg p/wk for 10-12 weeks throughout the year usually with about 80mg daily var or some Masteron. A-dex 1 mg daily on blast windows and 1/2 on waves. Hcg for a few weeks post. Estrogen is serious shit when you get older as Ballz said...estrogen is the catalyst for cancer! I'm 46 and have been trt 7 years.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic