Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

B.S. Clomid??

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
Alright so this is a photo of some "clomid" I grabbed off someone, after my friend dying last week and him being my guy I'm having to start over and round my gear up. Im not close to using a pct I just like to have stuff on deck.

Ive googled MUSWOLE LABS & cant find anything basically. Im thinking that this is conplete garbage. Has anyone ever heard of this company? Thoughts? Thank you in advance.
ed750c3e59d8753cf37ec5f4e4c55cff.jpg
8f16d42ca96470677541d26c494fb329.jpg

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
Trying to figure the tapatalk app out still.....I don't know why the photos are sideways or how to fix that.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Never seen that brand, so can't comment on it specifically.
But, if it's anything like any REAL clomid, open up a capsule and taste it.
If it tastes like ASS, (I mean, just about the worst tasting thing you've ever ingested in your life), it's probably real.
I'm serious. I stopped using clomid 20+ years ago because I couldn't stand the godawful taste of it....

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
Never seen that brand, so can't comment on it specifically.
But, if it's anything like any REAL clomid, open up a capsule and taste it.
If it tastes like ASS, (I mean, just about the worst tasting thing you've ever ingested in your life), it's probably real.
I'm serious. I stopped using clomid 20+ years ago because I couldn't stand the godawful taste of it....
Well lets hope it tastes like butthole then haha. Personally never used clomid before and I've only ever seen clomid in tab form not capsule. If it isn't its not a huge loss but nonetheless a loss. I'll let you know how it tastes!

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well lets hope it tastes like butthole then haha. Personally never used clomid before and I've only ever seen clomid in tab form not capsule. If it isn't its not a huge loss but nonetheless a loss. I'll let you know how it tastes!

I hear ya brother. I've seen it in both capsule and tablet form, so that part of it doesn't really raise any redflags for me. Also, legit clomid is easy to get and not one of the more expensive items to acquire (maybe $1ea once shipping is factored in), so I really don't see why someone would fake it. Then again, I guess nothing would surprise me anymore...:)...Good luck...

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
I hear ya brother. I've seen it in both capsule and tablet form, so that part of it doesn't really raise any redflags for me. Also, legit clomid is easy to get and not one of the more expensive items to acquire (maybe $1ea once shipping is factored in), so I really don't see why someone would fake it. Then again, I guess nothing would surprise me anymore...:)...Good luck...
People do some strange thangs for a little piece of change! I did taste test it, immediately regreted that decision @DaSarge

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well.....there it is there....You officially have legit clomid!!!...:).....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic