Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I am not a Fed. I'm not even hungry.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
People think the Feds aren't on that shit , but hey are man , especially when little kids start dieing over that shit !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Thank you POB , I def worded that wrong !!!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Jeff Sessions wants to ramp up the war on drugs.

So there you go.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when prices for gear start to increase, possibly even doubling. You can thank those who voted for Orange Face as he and his circus of an administration have clamped down on pacs arriving from China. One would conclude its the result of the opioid epidemic that has lead to the seizure of pacs. Not true....During the Obama years raws would get opened and released if they didnt test positive for opioids in some cases. Today they are seizing everything they can.

So when everyone starts bitching at price increases you have Orange Face and his cult like followers to blame.....

In addition Orange Face is not a fan of China or gear.....So it should come as no surprise when Orange Face doesnt like something he goes after it in a very strong and swift fashion. If no one is paying attention I will say it again ORANGE FACE DOESNT LIKE OUR COMMUNITY!!!!!! He will do whatever it takes to disrupt and attempt to destroy it.....

I predict those who live in States with legal Mary Jane will face federal prosecution very soon as this administration hates anything that is fun....Some of u will argue with me about this but just look at the actions and behaviors to date.....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn that's crazy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Jeff Sessions wants to ramp up the war on drugs.

So there you go.
Absolutely going to double down on a failed policy purely for financial reasons. Fucking disgusting. Good news is he might be out the door already. Time will tell.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Absolutely going to double down on a failed policy purely for financial reasons. Fucking disgusting. Good news is he might be out the door already. Time will tell.

it is disgusting, and it's going to end up fucking over bodybuilders as well.

muscleheads like to think of themselves as different from other drug users, but in the eyes of the law...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic