Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HCG cycle time

916stang

May 24, 2012
Not sure where the disconnect is but I recently heard you don't run HCG more than 4-6 weeks during a cycle
This is the first time I am hearing this and I know people run HCG much longer than that if not year round. Why am I being told HCG abuse is real and people use HCG far longer than they should. Is this bunk science?

Some things about me
Currently on HRT
Adding in HCG and a little bit of AI
I'm being told to not run HCG more than 6 weeks at the most and take a break from it than hop on HCG again

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm taking some HCG now while on a cruise dose of a couple things just to stay tight for the summer and I plan on staying on HCG until mid september which (500iu/week) will be about 10 weeks. Don't have the time for a full blast at the moment and I like my boys nice and full.

Also, I'm not a scientist, but I've never heard of 4-6 weeks limits but maybe others can chime in. @Mike_RN what are your thoughts?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I believe Swale (excelmale.com) recommends staying on HCG year 'round @ 500mcgs. twice/week for guys on TRT.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
There is a diminished return and you can desensitize your HPTA if HCG is abused. I knew Aussies back in the day who used it as a testosterone base (gear was tough to come by there). I don't think 500iu once per week would be enough to cause trouble. By the same token doing 1500iu every 3 days could lead to trouble recovering down the line.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Good info Mike.
I personally like to run a couple HCG cycles per year.
Can definitely notice the difference when I do them, but don't really feel the need to do it more than that.
Thanks for your input...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I personally like to run a couple HCG cycles per year.
Can definitely notice the difference when I do them, but don't really feel the need to do it more than that.
Do you do 500 mcgs twice/week?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Do you do 500 mcgs twice/week?

Yep.
The first time I used it my nuts were pretty shrunken up so I used 3000mcgs the first week (two 1500mcgs three days apart), and then switched over to 500mcgs twice/week for about 4 weeks (went through two 5000mcgs kits). Since then I just use 500mcgs twice/week to keep the boys in shape.
The stuff works amazingly well IMHO...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
yup - that's about right ^^^^

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I have been on TRT for a little over ten years. I do hcg occasionally but I never feel any effects from it. Maybe I should do a large amount first week to stimulate them. 500iu 2x a week doesn't seem to start them up for me.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I have been on TRT for a little over ten years. I do hcg occasionally but I never feel any effects from it. Maybe I should do a large amount first week to stimulate them. 500iu 2x a week doesn't seem to start them up for me.

Probably not a bad idea. You might need to "shock" them the first time. After I did that initially, I now notice a difference almost immediately using the lower dosages. Just get two kits (or one 10,000iu) and blast them boys...:)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic