gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

gg3.jpg

gg4.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I really need a new bench. I'm hoping to get one of those fatties soon. Let me know how you like it

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Very nice, wish I had that sitting g at home!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I could ogle Rogue stuff all day. What's off-camera in these pics, down below the feet end of the bench?

I'm thinking the bar is 7 ft or so, the room maybe 10 ft wide, kinda a tight fit for you slinging plates on or off the ends of the bar? If your space is longer front to back than left to right, you could rotate the rack 90 degrees, gain more space on the sides of the rack and bar? Or do yo have more goodies these pics don't show?

Nice set up, any way you look at it.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
What's off-camera in these pics, down below the feet end of the bench?

Just have some shelving on either side of the garage and a hose reel. I had though about rotating it as well because it is tight, and my Texas deadlift bar is even longer than the bar showing in the epic. But the floor has a slight slope in it front to back so I think it's better to be aligned this way. If/when my stepson ever moves out and gets his own place I will move this into the house.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
But that green bucket full of old hockey sticks though... I have a stick bucket in my garage too. Nicely done Flex

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Thoughts after two lifting sessions.

Bench was more or less OK yesterday but a lot of loading work with both of us training at the same time and me maxxing out at 3 plates while she maxes out at about a plate. Not so easy to get in behind the rack for spotting but it was doable.

I did squats today while she did deadlifts. No issues with deads of course but squats not so easy; as you can see in the pic the bar just fits on the j-hooks so I banged into the rack a couple times walking out and walking back in and also took a nice chunk of skin off my right thumb as I couldn't see where to re-rack. I'm sure I'll get used to it after another session or two. May even consider getting a slightly longer bar and/or a mirror.

Also it is hot as fuck I need a fan for sure.

But that green bucket full of old hockey sticks though... I have a stick bucket in my garage too. Nicely done Flex

Kids are grown up now and I don't think any of those sticks has moved in years. Seems sacrilegious to throw them out though.

Funny I never see kids playing street hockey anymore....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My boy is in the garage stick handling as I type this. He is close to being done though, on to his illustrious career in the beer league

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic